Trails on loop for external effects

• no new news on this.. I think this one got priority overtaken by the whole morphing and new delays/reverb effects... on the plus side I wont care much when these come out as Ive mostly downsized to all profiler. Still a worthwhile upgrade Im sure we will get sometime as ck said it is on the list.

• It's on the list!

Hi ckemper, any word on when we might be able to have trails for external effects? I have another pedal in a stereo loop and I really need to be able to bypass my effects while letting the delay and reverb ring out... I'd really love to see this implemented! Thanks!!!

• It is in there since version 4.2.

From the Addendum Manual:

Mix: Pre/Post in Effect Loops
    The option "Mix: Pre/Post" is available in Loop Mono as well as Loop Stereo and determines whether the Mix controlaffects the signal on the SEND (“Pre”), or the RETURN and ALTERNATIVE IN (“Post”). Since this makes no
    difference in most situations, we recommend leaving the button at the "Post" position, to guarantee the lowest noisefloor.
    However, the “Pre" position can be used to create a spillover effect for your external gear while you switch Rigs onthe Profiler:
    Load the Rig where the external effect should be deactivated (but you want spillover when it’s loaded) > activateLoop Mono or Loop Stereo > set "Mix:" to “Pre” > turn the Mix control to zero > Save this Rig.
    Now, whenever you switch to this Rig, no signal is sent to your external effect devices, but their delay or reverb tailwill still be received by the return inputs.

• Thanks for taking the time to clarify and explain the feature ck. At the prompting of a band mate I sold my big sky so I have not been using external effects and therefore missed that add. Very useful update indeed. The good news, I've been using only kemper with the new delays and I'm sure if the updated reverb algorithms get released I won't even look back..

• This is great news, thanks CK!!! However, I was hoping to have spillover of effects when turning the Stereo Loop off in the MOD slot within the same rig - not just when changing rigs... is this possible? I have a nice pedal called the MOD Duo that I use for ambient effects and even a nice Tube Screamer that I want to trails to when turning off the Stereo effect loop.

Thanks and I don't mean to complain - I just hope there's a way to do this because right now, it's just too abrupt of a transition when I turn off the External pedal...

• This is great news, thanks CK!!! However, I was hoping to have spillover of effects when turning the Stereo Loop off in the MOD slot within the same rig - not just when changing rigs... is this possible? I have a nice pedal called the MOD Duo that I use for ambient effects and even a nice Tube Screamer that I want to trails to when turning off the Stereo effect loop.
    Thanks and I don't mean to complain - I just hope there's a way to do this because right now, it's just too abrupt of a transition when I turn off the External pedal...

You can do this with morphing in performance mode. Set the Rig up as @ckemper described, then hit the slot switch a second time to enable the morphed state. Turn up the mix control in the Loop Stomp. Save the Rig. You will of course need to set up the rise and fall times as well as make sure you have the morphing via slot switch enabled in the settings menu.