Updated and

• Cant seem to get the RM to connect to the Unit. installed latest firmware on both

the unit works fine, just does not seem to connect to the RM

anyone know what I can try... thanks

steve

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• I had this happen once, tried a different (shorter) usb cable and changed the usb port and presto...

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• OK.. I tried one other USB port right next to the previous one and nothing... then tried one on the front of my PC and it worked, it hooked up to the RM ... went back to the old Port, didnt work, then tried a port underneath the first one and that worked... so it works but not sure why the old USB port would stop :)

steve

• Hey Steve, I just wanted to say I had to laugh when I saw your handle: Stevoe.

I'm an old stalwart at the MOTUNation forum, and there's a Canadian fella there (Steve) who I call "Stiov or Stiovo" it's a not-so-subtle reminder to all that I'm from Jungleville... Down Under.

If you don't mind, I'd like to call you "Stoivo and Stoiv" too. It's just a pronunciation thing; I've gotta try to be true unto myself... IOW, authentittytic.

• HAha.... I got given that name when I moved to the States many years ago, and it stuck. not there anymore but still get it :)

I can hear the accent n your spellings though :)

greetings from Finland

steve

• I had this happen once, tried a different (shorter) usb cable and changed the usb port and presto...

same here: connected the pc with RM to a post having usb 3.0. results, it was connected but didn't see any of my 300+ profiles in my kpa. changed the port to a 2.0 and everything was fine

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music