[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• What I admire about Guido's profiles is that the sound is sculpted already out of the Kemper with whatever mic or signal and all the magic is already done so the Kemper is just capturing it. IOW, I've seen profiles where the sweetening happens in the Kemper amp and cab parameters, that's not as good. The Guido's profiles I have don't even need EQ..anyway I would like to see a Fender Style (Deluxe, Bassman, Super reverb or anything Fender) because I think Guido will also produce the best Fender cleans profiles..

Thx a lot, Dean!
    That's exactly what we always have in mind: making great profiles that sound great in any environment., doesn't matter if Studio Monitors, PA Systems or guitar amps. There is some magic behind our profiling and this is spending a lot of time with

• finding the right mics and mixer console settings
    • searching for the sweet spots
    • trying out different amp volumes
    • testing on different monitors
    • changing guitars & playing different styles
    • repeating profiling and refine
    • small tweaking of individual rigs
    • adding additional EFX
    • recording representable sound samples
    • extensive rig tagging

Maybe this could be the reason why our profiles sound so outstanding. ;)

A Fender amp is coming soon too.... :)

• Thx a lot, Dean!
    That's exactly what we always have in mind: making great profiles that sound great in any environment., doesn't matter if Studio Monitors, PA Systems or guitar amps. There is some magic behind our profiling and this is spending a lot of time with

• finding the right mics and mixer console settings
    • searching for the sweet spots
    • trying out different amp volumes
    • testing on different monitors
    • changing guitars & playing different styles
    • repeating profiling and refine
    • small tweaking of individual rigs
    • adding additional EFX
    • recording representable sound samples
    • extensive rig tagging

Maybe this could be the reason why our profiles sound so outstanding. ;)

A Fender amp is coming soon too.... :)

I did a few profiles and noticed that loud volume is not always necessarily the best (I noticed a major change in the frequencies between loud and not so loud). At any rate, I have faith in your methodology as your profiles sound very clear and musical.

I know you will do that Fender Amp justice and I eagerly await but having that fender amp will also establish you as not just good for metal profiles as I've read somewhere; which happens not to be true, as the clean profiles of the amps you have are of similar quality and are amongst the best of the clean profiles out there even though the amps they come from are generally considered hard/Rock metal amps.

thanks

• @Dean_R,
    yeah you're right. Some amps sound better if you don't crank them up to the limit. So we always experiment with the best Amp volumen and then capture this. I think most Fender amps sound really great on the clean channels but even Metal Amps like my Peavy JSX has a great clean and I'm so happy that we profiled it very precisely.

BTW Here's my latest lesson for GMC Guitar Lessons in the style of Ian Chrichton of the band SAGA‬, Played with our SOLDARIU Hot Rod Profiles Package! REALLY AWESOME SOUND!

https://www.facebook.com/guita…157305257900/?pnref=story

(maybe you must be logged in to Facebook to see it) ;)

• @dpavel
    yeah, this is what he had in mind! Thx a lot!
    @mdeeRocks,
    thx, I'm glad you like the Brit 800 so much! The amp was incredible loud during profiling :D

Yeah, I can feel that when playing the profile. I used a JC800 for many years, still have it, but don't use it anymore at these volumes :)

As a side note, the weirdest thing about Kemper when I got it 2 years ago was that )some) profiles felt like totally cranked up amp but I played them at low volume. Took a while to get used to :)

• Very cool, one of my all time fav players

• Hi Guido, hab mal ein bisschen mitgejammt. Geht ja alles über a-moll scale bzw. g-mixo. Hast Du evtl. die tabs davon? Die Stakato licks sind echt n Knüller nur die schnellen uptone licks kann ich nicht so wirklich nachvollziehen, ungefähr schon, ich häts nur gerne genau weil du in der scale sehr schöne hohe Läufe spielst. Gibts ne Chance an tabs zu kommen?
    Den Sound hab ich 1 zu 1 mit dem Soldano HiGain 808 am Start :thumbup:
    Gruß
    Frank

• Hey Guido!!

Just buyed today your new XTC profiles.... that sounds incredible!!

There are a lot of profiles of this amp, and not sounding bad.... but these... I can say there are the only ones that i really like!! Now i can feel the XTC as it is without having it!!

Really good work :)

Thanks for these wonderful tones!!

Cheers

Gaby

• yes me too. I don't know what a Dungeons & Dragons marathon is but sounds tough. :D

Yeah it can be pretty brutal, especially when your character gets killed or the DM has it in for you ;) Haha, many sessions growing up. No need to show yourself out Mightypudge, you're in good company here :thumbup:

• Used just the xtc profiles last night for a gig, loved them! sounded like a well placed 57 or similar mic on the best spot in the world on a 4x12 coming thru my monitor, killer! Modern country/rock type stuff mostly, along with some standard 80s tunes, sounded perfect!