3.1.2. Issue

• I upgraded to 3.1.2 and my switching ( Rig Up / Down ) in Performance Mode doesn't work anymore. I didn't change any of the parameters.

I turned up to a gig on Saturday night and had to change all performances manually which was a major pain in the butt !

Also, when I went looking to fix it I wasn't able to. Any ideas ?

• When you updated the firmware, was the Remote attached at the same time?

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• You may have to re-assign the pedal/switch assignments after updating. I would check that.

-- Arnold H. Glasow

-- Me

• You <b>may</b> have to re-assign the pedal/switch assignments after updating. I would check that.

This caught me out with switches into the remote (which i see you're not using) but I'd bet your problem is just the same.

From the Read Me file included in the firmware download:

Profiler Operating System 3.1.2.11318
     Rig Manager 1.5.x required!
     Performances created under this operating system are not downward compatible with for example 3.0.2 operating system! Modifications will get lost!
    Global functional assignments to pedals and external switches connected to Remote get lost during upgrade and need to be redone. All pedals and switches connected to either Remote or Profiler need to be calibrated before first usage.

• This caught me out with switches into the remote (which i see you're not using) but I'd bet your problem is just the same.

From the Read Me file included in the firmware download:

Profiler Operating System 3.1.2.11318
     Rig Manager 1.5.x required!
     Performances created under this operating system are not downward compatible with for example 3.0.2 operating system! Modifications will get lost!
    Global functional assignments to pedals and external switches connected to Remote get lost during upgrade and need to be redone. All pedals and switches connected to either Remote or Profiler need to be calibrated before first usage.

Where did you fix it ? In what Menu ?

• Have the menu in the 'System menu' changed as well though ?

I don't know. I'm still on 3.0.2. it shouldn't have changed too much.

-- Arnold H. Glasow

-- Me