Alert ! Do not upgrade to the last beta 3.x.x !!!

• Unfortunately I did ! :(
    There are too many bugs, and now I can't use anymore my midi foot ctrl (fcb 1020 with uno4kemper) to change my performances. As said in many other thread, after changing performance the first rig you get (in any configuration), sound harsh (something like speaker sim off !). This is the main issue for meI use my Kemper live...

I ask if somebody can tell me the most safe procedure to downgrade to rel 3.0.2. I have a backup, fortunately I did before upgrade.
    The question is : I have to do a restore only, or, I must try to install rel 3.0.2 first , and after restore ?
    Does kemper allow to install a previous release ?

• I stepped back to 3.0.2 simply by downloading and popping the usb stick in. Then it asked me if I wanted to install firmware and I clicked YES....

Seemed to work for me anyway

Probably worthwhile doing another backup before you downgrade just in case.

• Unfortunately I did ! :(
    There are too many bugs, and now I can't use anymore my midi foot ctrl (fcb 1020 with uno4kemper) to change my performances. As said in many other thread, after changing performance the first rig you get (in any configuration), sound harsh (something like speaker sim off !). This is the main issue for meI use my Kemper live...

I ask if somebody can tell me the most safe procedure to downgrade to rel 3.0.2. I have a backup, fortunately I did before upgrade.
    The question is : I have to do a restore only, or, I must try to install rel 3.0.2 first , and after restore ?
    Does kemper allow to install a previous release ?

Restoring a backup will not change the firmware. You will need to download the 3.02 release version from our website and put that on a USB stick to downgrade the Profiler. Please note that all performances made in the 3.12 are not compatible with older firmware versions.

• I had the issue with the cab sims not being on like others, and was instructed by Kemper tech support that the new Beta releases are for test only and not for gigging. They suggested that I reload the last release firmware version, which I have done with the standard upgrade procedure, with no issues whatsoever. However there are warnings that profiles and performances saved with the newer firmware will not be backwards compatible (but I did not have any issues in this regard).

BTW I used a FCB1010/Uno4Kemper with the Beta firmware and had no issues with it. What problems did you see in your setup?