Profiler Remote - Display Problem (photo attached)

• Hello again. Just got my new powerhead and remote. The remote worked fine for a few hours, but started acting up.

First it froze.
    Then the display went blank.
    And now the display is kind of washed out, streaky lines running through it (pretty much a jumbled mess and hard to read)

Anyone else had an issue like this with their remote ?
    Greg

• From the "Remote Quick Start" manual:

"You can find the LCD CONTRAST knob on the rear side of the Remote. All other settings are edited and memorized within the Profiler’s System menu. Consequently, these are also included in the Profiler backups. The Reference Manual includes a dedicated “Profiler Remote and Looper” chapter, which covers all relevant information."

• I had this happen recently as well, several times during a performance mode editing session. I played around with the LCD contrast knob on the rear side of the remote but it didn't quite fix the issue. I think I wound up restarting the remote by removing and reinserting the cable.

Pray for me this doesn't happen during our gig tonight, it's gonna to be a long one. I may unplug the remote between sets just to make sure.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• Hi to all,
    I have the problem also and tried all. Display has still the failure.

Do you have any idea for solution or should I send it back to repair.?

Thanks for feedback and support
    Dieter

• Hi to all,
    I have the problem also and tried all. Display has still the failure.

Do you have any idea for solution or should I send it back to repair.?

Thanks for feedback and support
    Dieter

Try to connect the remote with a normal 3 meter cat 5 cable. Maybe this works and the original cable is defect.

cheers
    Frank