Does someone know where to buy presets for ez drummer 2 ????

• I am a long time customer of toontrack. i know where to find presets for Superior, but not {for the love of god} for EZ drummer 2.
    someone else using EZ2?

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• When you say presets, do you mean expansions like "Nashville", "Funk Masters" etc?

Or do you mean MIDI packs?

If you're looking for EQ/FX presets, I'm not aware of any of that stuff for EZD2

• Don't buy direct from toontracks before checking out audiodeluxe.com. I suspect that TT charges more to try support their resellers. AD is great for a broad range of audio software BTW and no, not affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer.

• Thank you for your answers. I am looking for presets like they exist for Superior Drummer.
    Those presets help you to get the maximum out of a certain set. Many come with the programs but they are alway too special for me and too difficult to really adjust well.
    I got many of em for instance for Nashville and Rock or Metal, but with EZD 1 you could buy presets by pros for the mixing chain which were quite good.
    But for EZD 2 i cannot find them, maybe they changed their policy and think that those delivered with the sets are sufficient?

thx

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• The reason that there are no artist presets packs for EZDrummer is because of the limitations of EZDrummer itself. Only Superior has all the independant samples for all those mic postitions. This is also why the libraries are so much bigger. EZDrummer simply does not provide such detailed mixing possibilities because the samples are already mixed together to some degree or some mics are simply missing.

• What tylerhb said.

As far as I'm aware, there aren't presets for EZD2 like what you're looking for. Every EZX comes with a bunch, and there are plenty of drum settings in EZ Mix if you buy that, but that's about it.

Also, I just did some Googling, and I can't find anything that suggests buying presets for EZDrummer 1 except for this thread. Maybe a dumb question, but are you sure that's what you were buying? EZD1 didn't have a mixing chain at all, from what I remember. Just your faders, pan knobs, and outputs.

• ok tyler and lokasenna, message understood!

i will have to begin to improve on the existing presets now, but thx for that is clear now :thumbup: