[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• This one is with Orange PPC412 cab loaded with V30. MKIV channel boosted with OD. 57/421 mic combo.
    Nice ROCK profile! Let me know what you think!

This one is pretty versatile too - works with neck and bridge pickups - not as bright and scooped as the AHW cab. Loads of gain on that channel setting. I tried backing off the gain a tad and that was quite good also.

• How many profiles do you think will be included in this pack?

You are putting an incredible amount of effort into this.

Can't say for sure but not too much. I'm in the process of selection atm. But...I'm looking at , let's say around 5 good profiles per channel including low, medium and high gain setings.

• Can't say for sure but not too much. I'm in the process of selection atm. But...I'm looking at , let's say around 5 good profiles per channel including low, medium and high gain setings.

Seems reasonable. What about DI? Too many can sometimes also be overwhelming, but defintely there are times where there are too few as well. It would be great if you could set the kemper somehow to visually show where the knobs are, or if profilers would photograph the settings as part of the documentation. For large packs i think it would be difficult and tedious, but for the people that don't have large packs i don't think that would be too tough.

• Seems reasonable. What about DI? Too many can sometimes also be overwhelming, but defintely there are times where there are too few as well. It would be great if you could set the kemper somehow to visually show where the knobs are, or if profilers would photograph the settings as part of the documentation. For large packs i think it would be difficult and tedious, but for the people that don't have large packs i don't think that would be too tough.

I made 22 DI profiles. The whole amp was profiled. Every channel in 3 gain stages.With John Petrucci settings.

• Hi guys! It's finally finished!

Mr.525

Seeking to recreate the sound of Mesa Boogie Mark 5:25

245 Studio Profiles + 22 Direct Profiles ( John Petrucci settings )

If you buy the pack in next 7 days for 20€ you'll get DI pack for free! Otherwise the price for the DI pack will be 6€.

http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigcartel.com/product/mr-5-25

Cabs:

01.Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12 V30
    02.Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 V30
    03.Marshall 1960 DM (Dave Mustaine) 4x12 V30 ( Special made for Dave Mustaine )
    04.Marshall AHW 4x12 GH12

Next week as an update 2 more cabs:

01.ENGL Pro Dark Grill 4x12 V30
    02.Orange PPC412 4x12 V30

Mics:

01.Neumann U87
    02.SM57
    03.MD421
    04.Beyerdynamic M160
    05.Sennheiser E906

Preamps:

01.Neve 1037
    02.UAD Solo 610

Here's a short demo in mix situation. More demos in the next few days.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a nice day everyone!

• Bought this just now. Many thanks for all your hard work Ivan, I know it has been tough!!!!

I hope, well I am pretty sure all the effort will pay off for you.

Best of luck, and I am officially excited to try these out!

Take a holiday for a while

• Thanking GOD (Ivan :D ) The wait makes it more sweet for me !! 8o:rolleyes::D
    Time to kill the callouses on my fingers ....What a great cab list man!! Thats going to cover a lot of ground.

Ivan thank you for putting in all the hard work and putting up with us too ! :)
    Support this guy he works hard man, really looking forward to this Ivan
    Thank you man :)

Order sent!!

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• I've been trying not to buy anything since i'm still on the fence with the Kemper vs getting one really nice Amp, but it's hard to resist and i want to show some support so i'll probably pick this up tomorrow.

• I've been trying not to buy anything since i'm still on the fence with the Kemper vs getting one really nice Amp, but it's hard to resist and i want to show some support so i'll probably pick this up tomorrow.

I've been eyeing the Brown Eye pack from @sinmix too for a long time (did pick up the Firebird which i like) :)

• No Risk with Ivan's work ;)

Ash

I have always known this! Some time back I contacted Ivan and had to convince him that I really wanted to buy everything, "the full blast" - and was not disappointed. But then CiliLab just killed everything with the Dual Rectifier Pack... Mr. Dual El 34 is a legendary pack!!

So I just ordered the next glorious pack... I will try out as soon as he sends it to me... until then I will play the Mr. Dual Pack nonstop from first to last profile....damned, my wife calls: I should help in the kitchen NOW, what?! Never, I am just playing killer riffs with Cili profile... sorry I am out for a while