[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Glad you dig the update man! Enjoy!

• Stefan right? Will investigate this asap. Can you tell exactly witch profiles sound the same? What cab?

• Stefan right? Will investigate this asap. Can you tell exactly witch profiles sound the same? What cab?

Tried it once again and found an example:
    Go to Marshall 1960A cab, Crunch channel, red mode.
    There are 6 profiles and I don't realize the differences.
    Even in Rig Manager, there are no differences between these 6 profiles.

• I even forgot about my beer, if that does not say some thing i dont know what does

Indeed. I'll have to keep this Profile handy (bring it with you) when you come over. That way I can divert you when you've had one too many. :D

absolute most BRUTAL and full body Mark 5 preset i have ever played, my nut sack vibrates (not joking)

Could be the mic's he's using, Ash. See my earlier post on this. This would be especially-true if Ivan used the MD421 on it; that's the one I said was my fave for bass cabs, kicks and massive toms.

EDIT:
    I might've missed my chance, along with Brother Skocz, to celebrate RM's 10 000th Rig when Bommel shot the total through the ceiling in one fell swoop, but right now I get to quit posting on... 69 69. What can I say? I might accidentally glance over the figures under my avatar once every few months at most, and said happy accident just occurred as I was editing the BB code in this post, something I rarely do.

So, 69 69 it is. I'm gonna resist the temptation to post for as long as I can; this opportunity only arises again at 696 969, so this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stick it to my celibacy. :D Have fun guys. I'll be watching and "Liking", but not posting for a while.

• so many profiles and folders that it is not surprising some mistake may have been made. But there are so many options, Ivan, that we cannot complain. Lots of work with the 410. Gotta try them and spend.. weeks??? doing so.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• so many profiles and folders that it is not surprising some mistake may have been made. But there are so many options, Ivan, that we cannot complain. Lots of work with the 410. Gotta try them and spend.. weeks??? doing so.

No complain at all, just worried that I did something wrong with the pack.

• No problem at all. If there's an issue with JVM it will be fixed in the next update with 2 new cabs 100%. I have backups of every profile I made. So no worries at all!
    2 days left for sale time!

Have a nice day!

How can we get the update?

• It's a pity the 410 rigs don't have info enough such as boosted/unboosted or red/orange/green. The separate folders make up for that but IMHO the individual comment in the profile would be better. Not important, though. Just my 2 cents on a trivial issue.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• just got it and there are definitely alot of duplicates in the pack, sometimes different cabs and mics according to the notes but still the exact same sound...looking forward to the updates

• just got it and there are definitely alot of duplicates in the pack, sometimes different cabs and mics according to the notes but still the exact same sound...looking forward to the updates

I will replace them with original ones in the update. And it would help a lot if someone could tell me exactly where the issue is so I could do it asap. :) A friend who packed it for me must have copied the wrong ones. Thank God I keep backup of everything! So, please if someone wanna help PM with the info. I'm on a road trip till next wednesday I could do it immediatelly with the right info.

Thanks!

• The "problem" is not only in the JVM pack. For example if I copy all rigs from the Mr. 5:25 to Rig Manager and sort to Cabinet Name, there are some profiles within the same gain range, that sound quite similar. In Rig Manager it shows the same information for all of them (same channel, cab, mics...). BUT if I look at the Definition settings on Kemper: Here is a difference! So they are not the same, but sound very, very close! (EDIT: Sometimes also Definition is the same!)

The problem is to keep the rigs apart, if they are repetitive named only 01,02,03...05 - and to that similiar sounding rigs do not have separating tags. Just try and sort the Mr. 5:25 profiles to Cabinet Name and then look at the later profiles where mic positions dos not differ any more between 01, 02, ...to 05.

Edited 2 times, last by Ibot39 ().

• The "problem" is not only in the JVM pack. For example if I copy all rigs from the Mr. 5:25 to Rig Manager and sort to Cabinet Name, there are some profiles within the same gain range, that sound quite similar. In Rig Manager it shows the same information for all of them (same channel, cab, mics...). BUT if I look at the Definition settings on Kemper: Here is a difference! So they are not the same, but sound very, very close! (EDIT: Sometimes also Definition is the same!)

The problem is to keep the rigs apart, if they are repetitive named only 01,02,03...05 - and to that similiar sounding rigs do not have separating tags. Just try and sort the Mr. 5:25 profiles to Cabinet Name and then look at the later profiles where mic positions dos not differ any more between 01, 02, ...to 05.

This is the way I profiled JVM, Dual Rec and Boogie 5:25, in short:

Connect the amp with first cab, find the good settings for the amp to sound good in the room. Find the "sweet" spot and Mic the cab with 2-3 mics and connect them to preamp. Find the balance beetween those mics via console, make a studio profile than a DI profile and merge it (some will use OD some not). Leave the same mic position and change the Channel on the amp and adjust the settings a bit. Then same procedure with every channel. After the first cab is done, all over again with the new cabs.

It's normal for the profiles to sound "similar" because it's the same mic pos but different channel on the amp ( you get a different flavor ).
    My intention was to make a good profile of the amp on every channel. Cause I always wanted the sound of my favorite profile that I bought for example to have on every amp channel.

• There are so many great profiles in the pack, so no big deal for me. Just saying, there are some profiles, that are really hard to keep apart or are the same?!
    Same Channel, same speaker and mics, same gain range, same Definition (here 6,7) and sounding the same. Maybe different (Petrucci) amp settings (but with the same Definition as result?)?

For example:

• O.K. I tested some profiles and turned the volume of the monitors up quite a bit: Now I hear differences :)

Still not easy to keep some apart - but I am glad my ears still work ;)

Glad you can hear it even it's subtle for some profiles. The same definition but a bit different amp settings that I liked atm. I could have deleted those "similar" sounding from the f8nal pack but thought someone may like the other one that's different for 5% :)

This is def. regarding Mr.525. I'll check out the JVM asap.

But the real question is do you like the pack or not? ^^