[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Its funny if the competition is watching or YOU who bought the video down should know this....
    Ivan's customers are loyal because the man is CONSISTENT,

Consistent with QUALITY and USABLE rigs..
    Every pack, every time. Taking down videos does F all :rolleyes:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Its funny if the competition is watching or YOU who bought the video down should know this....
    Ivan's customers are loyal because the man is CONSISTENT,

Consistent with QUALITY and USABLE rigs..
    Every pack, every time. Taking down videos does F all :rolleyes:

Ash

<3

Thank you Alebas! Glad you dig the pack.

The Fredman pack will be available at the end of next week.

Cheers!

• It's coming tonight!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes!

The new Kemper pack Mr.Fred-Man is available!
    This pack just screams for rock & roll!

Check direct link below if you want to purchase it.

Mr.Fred-Man

Mr.Fred-Man pack is based on awesome American amp - Friedman BE 100.
    There are 26 studio profiles in this pack made with Gibson Custom & Fender Telecaster guitars.
    There are 2 folders for both guitars, same profiles but tweaked a bit to fit the sound of each guitar.

Next batch of 15 profiles will be merged and will come as an update.

Cabinets:
    *Mesa Boogie Stiletto - 4x12
    *Mesa Boogie Rectifier OS- 4x12
    *Marshall AHW - 4x12
    *Friedman 212 EXT - 2x12

Mics:
    *Neumann U87
    *Shure SM57
    *Sennheiser MD421
    *Heil PR20

Preamps:
    *Neve 1037
    *UAD Solo 610

I encourage you to tweak these profiles as you want. Don't be "afraid" to twist few knobs.
    It's the only way to learn something new. If you have any questions,feel free to ask me here.

Here's the playthrough video with Gibson Custom:

External Content www.youtube.com

Here's the playthrough video with Fender Telecaster:

And in the "mix" with the backing tracks of the bands from the 80'.

Have a nice day everyone!

Note:
    "All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with CiliLab KPA Profiles."
    "These trademarks are used solely for the purpose of describing a certain amplifier, speaker and mic,
    during profiling and trying to produce similar sound with profile packs."

• Just bought the Fredman!! I can't wait to get and try them!!

In honor of the purchase I put together a quick clip of one of my favorite profiles from the Mr 5:25 pack (profile #04). A cover of one of my favorite songs from The Cult - Fire Woman. All guitars (rhythm and lead) are recorded with my Tom Anderson Bulldog and no post processing. What you hear is the straight profile.

In honor of the purchase I put together a quick clip of one of my favorite profiles from the Mr 5:25 pack (profile #04). A cover of one of my favorite songs from The Cult - Fire Woman. All guitars (rhythm and lead) are recorded with my Tom Anderson Bulldog and no post processing. What you hear is the straight profile.

Great work. I love the Cult too. My uncle used to cut Billy Duffy's hair as a kid in Northenden, Manchester. He knows him as little Billy. I digress.

Thanks! And very good work with the clip man, it sounds great imho.

• Here's a demo i recorded for Ivan...Wait ill post next week :D8o
    Jokes!! GREAT man..Bought !! Will test over weekend ...
    too the beer cave for testing :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I'm 100% sure that there's some folks waiting to hear metal clip of Fred-Man profiles. =O

Here's the short one NO BASS guitar only limiter on master channel!

More will follow!

• Nice pack as always, one of the best Freds out there. Comparing with the MKV or DRect massive number of profiles the price per profile is huge in this pack :). I'm more interested in the direct or merged ones so I'll wait for them.
    Nice metal clip, guitar only with how many tracks? with my guitar sounds good but not that good :thumbup: