Comments and questions rig manager and volume position

• So I had a Kemper a couple years ago and sold it cause I wanted to try other things and was waiting for a floorboard.

now I am back and have a few questions and comments

with rig manager, I can see I can move my order of performance around , but I can't drag and drop , let's say from right screen , to my performance folder . Also, I thought I could open a performance within rig manager,
    move the order of rigs within the performance, but that does not seem possible. Is this in the planning ? Anyone know ?

I can can understand that performance basically takes a rig and copies it, but I would think it would not be difficult to make it more of an editor and be able to do this, unles I am missing something ?

Are there plans to have a full real editor , or we stuck with rig manager librarian ?

Also, I have the mission pedal, which I finally got working correctly. User error all the way ... However, I looked to see if I can assign the pedal in various areas, as default, it is acting as a guitar volume pot ( which I am enjoying ) however, I don't see an assignment option if I want to move the pedal around. Do I have to physically put this pedal in the loop to have it act as a master volume so to speak ?

• Hey Raoul

i will check the pedal settings menu again, maybe I missed it .

Regarding the editor, I really thought by this time there would be one in place. I just made an assumption because when rig manager first came out ( I am pretty sure I still had the Kpa ) :) at the time, people were asking / expecting it. At least some were. I just thought it would be the next logical step in the evolution of the rig manager.

• The location of the volume pedal is a rig parameter that can be set in the rig menu. If you want to have a different location for every rig you need to make sure that the lock vol pedal function is not engaged at the top of the volume pedal settings page.Make sure to store the rig so the setting becomes a part of it.

• Hope that helps ;)

• Having no full on editor is becoming a real drag I agree.
    So many lesser devices have had it from the get go, all we have is a glitchy semi functional (at times) librarian software.
    It's getting harder to make valid excuses to people tossing up between the Kemper, AxFx and Helix regardless of superior sound/feel.

• Having no full on editor is becoming a real drag I agree.
    So many lesser devices have had it from the get go, all we have is a glitchy semi functional (at times) librarian software.
    It's getting harder to make valid excuses to people tossing up between the Kemper, AxFx and Helix regardless of superior sound/feel.

I wouldnt say an editor would make decide to go the axeFX or helix route it's not a game changer for me, but yes one would be nice

• Hey Raoul

i will check the pedal settings menu again, maybe I missed it .

Regarding the editor, I really thought by this time there would be one in place. I just made an assumption because when rig manager first came out ( I am pretty sure I still had the Kpa ) :) at the time, people were asking / expecting it. At least some were. I just thought it would be the next logical step in the evolution of the rig manager.

Hope that helps ;)

Having no full on editor is becoming a real drag I agree.

Thanks gang
    i will revisit this. I thought I tried right clicking and copy and paste, but maybe I was going to fast as usual.
    And it's good to know I can have pre and post with the volume pedal

i will say, I love editors and would make the workflow so much better
    :) hoping we get one

• I found everything you guys mentioned regarding both rig manager and the volume pedal placement, so just wanted to thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Rig Manager seems a little confusing to me when I am copying and pasting regarding performance mode. And it's probably something I am not reading , but it seems a step or two when creating the performance rigs in RM , and first it seems to show up without the individual rig names, but then switch to library and they all show up, then switch back and they are all there where they should be. Anyway, I will have to crack open a manual to make sure I am doing it correctly. Either case it works 8)