Ability to read more than 1 folder level deep for Rig Manager

• Actually, here are what i could like to add:
    - the RM database need to store the original ash value/MD5 whatever of the original profile: if you import a rig, change some tag (amp name, comment, ...) and re-import the same rig, you have two entries: for commercial pack like the sinmix ones who updates often his packs, importing the update also import the previous ones (because you changed the tags)
    - the ability to add filter per column (filter on the author and the pack name for instance)
    - adding a field for a user comment
    - adding a field for user tags (for the viabcroce example, you could put "CRUNCH;STRATO" in this field : with the column filters, it would be possible to filter the author (MBritt) and the tags)

The fact is we are used to organize things in a folders structure.But it is very limitating: There are several profiles you would like to seen to different "folders"

• Many programs have what I think are called "smart" folders - rather than specifically putting a file in a folder, you set up folders with a list of conditions and then the files that match will automatically show up there. Since it's all in a database, this wouldn't affect how the files are stored, it's just a convenient way to sort and filter them.

So, for instance, I could make a folder with the condition "Cabinet contains '1960'" and every rig with a Marshall 1960 cab would show up in it.

• I created a thread months ago asking for the ability to read folders' contents from higher levels and for the total number of rigs to be displayed rather than "0" until one opens sub-folders. Others have started several threads prior to mine too about such things.

Three "Features" RM Simply Must Have

So, a bump for these requests, and a massive +1 for at least 1 more folder level.

Oh, and it'd be great (read: normal behaviour) if one could delete a folder without having to trawl through all of them afterwards to close them. If one has a number of folders to delete, it's a real nightmare IMHO.