Remote performance change buttons

• @Sharry Sorry my friend, I meant Rome was not built in a day... Things like this might take time to change, especially if others don't have the same opinion or don't think that there's a problem. I have no further comment to make on the matter. I'll get my coat...

• I think the gist of my suggestion is getting lost in translation, i.e. you're mistaking my intent at making the suggestion as some way of deterring you from making the request. The request has already been made and I have never said anything other than "I don't think they'll do it", but what do I know?

As far as I'm concerned, I've done nothing to "hitchhike" the thread and my posts have been on topic as far as the feature request is concerned, since I am suggesting a workaround for you to have the performances increase in ascending order.

If you want a "yes man" or "plus one" man, you're in the wrong forum. I reiterate, I haven't denied your right to a feature request.

And look, your post has been bumped to the top of the Feature Request section again. Maybe Kemper Amps will take note now.

• Sharry Sorry my friend, I meant Rome was not built in a day... Things like this might take time to change, especially if others don't have the same opinion or don't think that there's a problem.

Yes I am disappointed that the request is not perceived as important.
    But it was my fault that the topic moved to the background by making the climate unconfortable.

• You are right its on the top again.
    Let's bury the hatchet - I overreacted!

All good!

I really think the Remote and Kemper could do with some performance improvements, one of the reasons I haven't moved on from my midi board. I can activate five stomps simultaneously with a single button press, something that I miss with the Remote's workflow.

But the Remote has a single cable and easier access to the looper, besides easy programming, so I'm still considering a purchase when I have the money.

Probably be as miffed as you about the buttons being "the wrong way" too, haha

• I can activate five stomps simultaneously with a single button press, something that I miss with the Remote's workflow.

You can do that with the remote and I suppose it's much easier than with a MIDI pedal. Or are you talking about external stomps?
    Sorry for being off topic :saint:

• With the remote you can asign only 2 stomps to one button (not 5).

@Sharry my friend this is not correct.
    Only the first two stomps colours are shown, but you are not limited to 2 stomps per button (siehe Seite 17 §1 Kurze Anleitung: "Auch wenn einem Effekt-Taster in einem Rig drei oder mehr Schaltfunktionen zugewiesen sein sollten, werden durch die LEDs nur die Zustände der ersten beiden Schaltfunktionen signalisiert") ...

• Not sure about the German quotation, but you can assign 4 fx to each button regardless their status, which is a great plus IMO

In the german quotation is written "even you can assign 3 ore more switch functions only the status of the first two switch functions will be signalized."
    The limitation to 4 seemed to be written at another place.

As I mentioned before - for me more than enough :)

• And I'm not fond of the Remote layout either

Well it is first version. I think we can expect improvements.
    I have sometimes Problems with the Looper Button.
    For live performance the looper is almost not usable for me, but pressing the button by chance can produce problems during the Gig.

Same can happen with tuner button, but here you can avoid it by soft button.
    The signalisation with colours what type a stomp is assigned to is great, I love it very much.