Yoav Efron's (free) kemper profiles videos

• Hey Guys,
    It's Thursday, and I'm back with a new Commercial Profile!

This time it's ToneHammer's ENGL Invader:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-Yoav

• Praise the sun -7 days!
    oh and Episode #4 of the FREE profiles is here ;)

idn't have much time to play with it this week, but I think it turned out quite good.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download the profile here: http://bit.ly/kmpfree04
    Guitars only version: http://bit.ly/ARPKmpr

-Yoav

• Hey Guys,
    Episode #4 of the Commercial Profiles Demos series.
    This time I'm using Reampzone's Mesa Single Rectifier (Direct) with OwnHammer's OH 412 BOG-ST EDVH SP2-08.

Cheers,
    Yoav

• It's Tuesday, but not any Tuesday, it's #DarkSouls3 Day!
    (and now for something completely different)

Episode #5 of my Free Kemper Profiles Demos is here!
    Demoing a very nice profile on a rather heavy section (Ab).

-Yoav

• Hey Guys,
    It's Thursday, and I'm back with my Commercial Profiles demos Episode #5.
    This time using ERGLab's 6505 direct profile with Ownhammer's amazing 4x12 Mesa Cab.

-Yoav

• Hey Guys,
    It's Thursday, and I'm back with my Commercial Profiles demos Episode #5.
    This time using ERGLab's 6505 direct profile with Ownhammer's amazing 4x12 Mesa Cab.

-Yoav

Surprised you had time, what with all the dying! It's harder than II !

• Hey Guys,
    Episode #6.
    Don't know how (not a huge fan) but a MB JP-2C MkIIC+ actually worked extremely well.. ;)

-Yoav

Edited once, last by pinnocio ().

• Hey Guys,
    It's Thursday and I'm back with a new Commercial profile demo.
    This time I'm using Sinmix's VHT Deliverance which sounds absolutely amazing.

-Yoav

• Episode 07 of the Free Profiles Demos is here!
    Demoing a very nice Egnater Tourmaster 4212 profile.

Having major problems with 4.0.2 and Rigmanager 1.5, major, so had to include the original profile and not the modded one..

\m/

-Yoav

• It's Thursday, time for the commercial demo. Came up with a great combo this time -
    ReampZone's Blackstar Series One 104 6L6 (Direct profile) with OwnHammer's Marshall cab.

-Yoav

• Love it when I find a profile that sits so well with the genre I'm working on!

Tuesday, episode 08 of my Free Kemper Profile demos.

-Yoav

• Hey guys,
    It's Thursday and here's Episode 8 using ERGLabs' Peavey 6505 with a somewhat thrash(y) tone. Hope you like it, I did!

-Yoav

• @pinnocio

Hi Yoav,

Please don't take this the wrong way...but these clips should probably be posted under the sub-forum "Link Your Music".

This is the "Share Tips and Tricks" sub-forum. I realize you include links to any of the free profile(s) you happened to use in making the music clip. However, you do not provide any details, commentary or explanations as to your thought process in building a rig (e.g. settings, effects, etc.). In other words, you are not actually sharing any tips and/or tricks related to the Kemper Profiler.

Cheers,
    John

• And we're back! :)

Here's episode 09 of my free profiles demos.
    It's from a very 'early' sketch, F tune. Hope you like it!
    (As always, download link for the profile and ProQ2 preset in the video description)

-Yoav