Global Rig Settings?

• I found that using one Performance for each of my bands wasn't flexible enough to meet all the sounds I needed, and I didn't want to bank up/down during songs to access particular sounds or stomps. So I started setting up separate Performances for each song. After programming 4-5 performances (songs) I realised any change to the amp/EQ or level settings in one performance slot would not be shared with other performances using the same rig. I have been used to the Global Amps feature on the Axe-FX II and I had forgotten that this was not a feature of the KPA. If I am mistaken and there is some way to preserve amp and EQ settings globally across performances, could someone tell me how it's done?

• Each rig in a slot of a performance is a unique copy and not an alias. If you tweak a rig in one performance and want those changes to show up in other performances where the "same" rig is used you need to use copy/paste.

• Each rig in a slot of a performance is a unique copy and not an alias. If you tweak a rig in one performance and want those changes to show up in other performances where the "same" rig is used you need to use copy/paste.

That's what I thought. I assume this has to be one rig at a time?

• I am struggling with same thing. I like having a performance per song, but tweaking is too much work. Luckily now with the remote I can free up some slots compared to working with fcb1010 (since the ability to assign multiple stomps behind one button).

Would love an option to use global amp in performance mode. That would make it possible to tweak settings in soundcheck (yes i know about the output eqs, but needless to say the amp section would give much more possibilities for tweaking). And the output eqs are "too global" for many purposes because they affect your cleans as well as distorted sounds.

Of course I could tweak on the fly my sounds and copy/paste the settings after the soundcheck to all 10-20 performances. It would only take 50-100 copy/pastes, if I don't make mistakes :P
    A better eq (more bands, high/low pass etc) at the output would help too (reduce/remove the need to tweak rigs).

And of course this problem of mine is not only limited to soundcheck situation: I am lazy. I would tweak my sound way more if it wouldn't take a hundred copy/pastes.

So for the time being I try to keep the number of performances as low as possible. Which means that I use less "special effects" in the songs due to smaller amount of performances.