FW 4.0 Looper action with momentary switches?

• Looper? Any idea how to work with the looper using momentary switches? I can define a start looper, stop looper and looper mode option under system button, but til now I did not make it proper working as I would think a looper would do.

Any infos, manuals, or ideas about that? Or is that still a beta option not yet finished to work? In the moment it is recording all the time, so I can not play along without recording.

• Looper? Any idea how to work with the looper using momentary switches? I can define a start looper, stop looper and looper mode option under system button, but til now I did not make it proper working as I would think a looper would do.

Any infos, manuals, or ideas about that? Or is that still a beta option not yet finished to work? In the moment it is recording all the time, so I can not play along without recording.

There is a paragraph dedicated to the Looper in the Reference Manual chapter Profiler Remote. You can now replicate three buttons: Looper, Record/Playback/Overdub and Stop.

• Been reading that, did this:

Click switch one to start record
    Click switch one to end record

Recorded loop starts playing.

But is keeping recording what ever I play. Did not find a way yet to "only play along" to recorded loop.

Edited once, last by ACY ().

• Same here.
    I didn't have much time to check this, but I think it is like this :
    "Start" starts recording, another hit on "start" starts playback. If I hit start again, I can overdub.

I willhave another look at it tomorrow.

• I am Curious here also. I would think that I can use either one or two sets of double momentary switches connected via trs to the remote jacks. One double momentary switch per trs jack. with two momentary switches only I would think It would be able to function just like the remote buttons as follows: button one equals rec/overdub/play button two equals stop/3x for erase. Adding a second set of momentary switches via another trs jack would then allow adding two other functions such as button 3 equals reverse/direction button 4 equals either the half speed, redo or trigger buttons for example. I would love it if someone could verify this. My master plan would be to build a 4 button custom momentary switch mount to a board directly behind the remote in the area between the lcd display adjuster and two left jacks. Thus, freeing up a few other button on the remote itself as mentioned in the new manual.

• I haven't sent a bug report. It looks like your switch should work fine. Are you going into back of profiler or into remote ? Did you go into system page and make sure each switch was set up correctly ?

• Straight into the pedal jacks at back of toaster, system set up:

Ring 1 = start
    Tip 1 = stop

I don´t see any mistake here on my side, simply seems not working as it should.