Sum up of live PA and monitor connection to KPA

• Good day mates,
    I've been reading a lot in forum here and learned about the Kemper even before i got it physically.
    But few details i didn't figure out yet and will be gratefull for your confirmation of what i did figure right :)

I gonna use Kemper on tour on this format:
    1) Main Output XLR - > into the FOH
    2) Monitor Output -> return of the amplifier with cab on stage to use it as my monitor on stage.
    3) Main Output 1/4 left to monitor mix for other band mates IEM (i'm not using IEM).

Questions/Suggestions:
    1) As i understood from the feedbacks here, the better solution is to use the Main XLR Outputs set on Mono mode. In this case still needed to use both XLR cables L and R or should use only one XLR cable from Left XLR output?
    2) If i'm using Monitor output with the amp (as poweramp since i have an unpowered KPA) should i use it without the cab simulation and unlink the Master Volume knob in order to control the Monitor volume with it? Cab simulation shut down should be done in Output menu?

Thanx in advanse!
    Cheers

Sergei Metalheart
    Session studio and touring guitarist

• 1) As i understood from the feedbacks here, the better solution is to use the Main XLR Outputs set on Mono mode. In this case still needed to use both XLR cables L and R or should use only one XLR cable from Left XLR output?

My proposal - I also use only mono signal to FOH. (the other is not conected) Main is set to mono
    One cable (L or R) to the FOH (Mono-Input)
    Second cable to the other Gear
    Monitor out to monitor

Edited 3 times, last by Sharry ().

• My proposal - I also use only mono signal to FOH. (the other is not conected) Main is set to mono
    One cable (L or R) to the FOH (Mono-Input)
    Second cable to the other Gear
    Monitor out to monitor

Thought so, just wanted to be sure.
    Thanx!

Sergei Metalheart
    Session studio and touring guitarist

• Mono only here as well. I hook up pretty much as you except only 1 XLR to FOH and we feed stage monitors from the mixing board. We set our mixer (a Behringer Xenyx X2442USB) so that each monitor (aux out) feeds with certain things deleted for different users. I.E. no guitar in monitor for me the guitar player. Hope this helps anyone. I use my own frfr cabs for my stage monitoring. Nothing quite like knowing your stage sound is pretty much the same as what the audience hears.