Remote-Bug under 4.0.1 ?

• Under OS 3.3. in Performance mode I activated an effect by pressing a programmed effect-button -when playing in a Slot- and could deactivate the effect by pressing the Slot-button again. This doesn't function any more under OS 4.0.1. (the effect stays active, when pressing the Slot-button again).
    Could this be an OS-bug, did anybody also recognize this ?

• Considered the same for new Profiles I load in Browse mode which has already a assignment to an effect.
    Delete the assignment and assign again makes the Remote working as it should.

• Under OS 3.3. in Performance mode I activated an effect by pressing a programmed effect-button -when playing in a Slot- and could deactivate the effect by pressing the Slot-button again. This doesn't function any more under OS 4.0.1. (the effect stays active, when pressing the Slot-button again).

It's because in 4.0, hitting the slot button twice activates morphing. There's a feature request somewhere that asks to be able to disable this behaviour (ie move morphing exclusively to an expression pedal).

• It's because in 4.0, hitting the slot button twice activates morphing. There's a feature request somewhere that asks to be able to disable this behaviour (ie move morphing exclusively to an expression pedal).

I thought we are talking about the stomp button I to IIII.
    I tried at the moment only the browser mode, because I tweak a profile before transfer to a performance. (For Changes in performance mode I use Rig to pool)

• It's because in 4.0, hitting the slot button twice activates morphing. There's a feature request somewhere that asks to be able to disable this behaviour (ie move morphing exclusively to an expression pedal).

Another solution would be to add "Return to the original saved state of the current rig" as one of the freely assignable functions for the Looper, Tuner and Tap buttons or any connected external switch.

This would have the added advantage that once you assign that function, "resetting" the effects on a rig would always be done in the same way, regardless of the current performance slot you're in. Instead of having to pick the correct one of slot buttons 1-5, you would have a single dedicated button or external switch.

This would be a good solution ! So no bug !
    Thanks for your reply

Please be sure to open a support ticket and talk about that to the team. We've discussed that in another thread (FW 4.0 beta experiences thread.) and we all already talked to Kemper. If there are enough people we'll get our loved function back. This is very important if you use it live and want to hit just one switch to return to your saved rig after you kicked in some stomps temporarily.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• Up until now, this is also the way that I've worked live. Morphing has got me thinking about ways that I can get around the problem, by having effects at 0% mix, then morphing them up, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get around all the different permutations this way.

• Up until now, this is also the way that I've worked live. Morphing has got me thinking about ways that I can get around the problem, by having effects at 0% mix, then morphing them up, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get around all the different permutations this way.

That was my first thought too but unfortunately this way the LEDs on the Kemper and the Remote would still be on even at 0% and therefore you can't be sure if that i. E. delay is now on or off. That's why I just want the old behavior back.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

Apologies for digging up an old post but after finally upgrading from 3.3 to 5.3, I noticed this change in behaviour last night. Has there ever been a solution to return to the original behaviour? I can't find a setting anywhere in the system menus.
    It's not an insurmountable problem (I'll just need to re-programme how I think about it after a couple of years of live use), but it was very convenient being able to add on one or more FXs, then remove them all in one-stop of the active slot button.
    Thanks
    Jordan

• Apologies for digging up an old post but after finally upgrading from 3.3 to 5.3, I noticed this change in behaviour last night. Has there ever been a solution to return to the original behaviour? I can't find a setting anywhere in the system menus.
    It's not an insurmountable problem (I'll just need to re-programme how I think about it after a couple of years of live use), but it was very convenient being able to add on one or more FXs, then remove them all in one-stop of the active slot button.
    Thanks
    Jordan

Disable Rig Button Morph on page 3 of the settings menu