Beta 4 Firmware

• Hi Everyone,
    I've already opened a support ticket for this, so I'm after opinions really seeing as it is the weekend!
    I had an error message a couple of weeks ago while on a FX heavy rig.
    it said DSP error communication with DSP board failed.
    I just pressed ok and rebooted the KPA and it worked fine. Not see it since though I haven't played much.
    The second error message came today as I went to do a backup of my KPA before updating to latest firmware.
    It's currently on 4.0.0.12028B. I avoided going to 4.1 as it seemed full of even more bugs.
    The error message occurred as I was about to remove the USB stick after the backup process. See Photo.
    Is this because I tried to backup from a beta?
    i've asked support what they think I should do and I will follow their advice.
    Has anyone else had either of these problems?
    The only reasons I did the backup was through good habits and I had quite a few morphing rigs going on in Performance mode. wanted to keep those settings rather than start again in latest firmware if something else went wrong.
    Any thoughts?
    Pre-Amp

• It's currently on 4.0.0.12028B. I avoided going to 4.1 as it seemed full of even more bugs.

this is probably the worse thing you can do. as a general rule of thumb: either use the latest beta or use release versions. but don't get stuck on a beta, those are betas for a reason and i strongly disagree with you that the later beta versions are worse than the earlier ones.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi G-String,
    Many thanks for your post. I have now updated to the most recent Beta. I have always done this in the past, but perhaps took too much notice of Forum noise with regard to the previous update. I was reading about so many negative bug related glitches that I didn't update.
    I will in future revert back to updating as you have so wisely suggested.
    Thanks again.
    Pre-Amp