Anthems to the Welkin at dusk Cover Collection

• Hi Everyone,

Just a quick Cover of the old classic Emperor Song done with the Kemper Amp. Hope you enjoy. My approach was also to approximate the old Grieghallen Pytten Sound as I am still a fan of such kind of sound.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-Alexander

• Thanks. I am planning to cover the whole album, actually I have done a couple of more songs with the same profiles, which you can find here:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Robrecht,

Cool, Today I was recording the rest of Ye Entrancemperium, and also the Wanderer Song. Yeah..the Empty Cover was recorded last year and earlier this year the vocals..thank you. Here is the preview to Ye Entrancemperium complete:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wh42…_Entrancemperium.mp3?dl=0

and here the short versions, unfortunately I can´t up them in complete on sc because I am recently running out of minutes.

Of course there are still 2 more songs to go and I have to fine tune and shape a little bit everything to make it imperfectly perfect.. but that is on my schedule when I am done with the recordings.

• Glad you enjoyed the previews so far, nightlight.

Today morning I started with this one..

The tempo btw is not constant, it is a bit going up / down which I have done on purpose to maintain a bit more the feeling recording without click.

I wish you a nice start of the week, folks.
    -Alex

• Hello Guys,

Here is a very short preview of Acclamation of Bonds, feedback as always appreciated. Happy Banging! :)

• Hi there,
    of course, it is a profile on an Engl Fireball 100. In general I can´t say, it depends so much on the metalstyle and context of music, for this kind of sound I think Engl is a good choice I have to say, but you can also go for something else like a Mesa Mark IV or something. The Kemper is great also for black metal. However here is a complete Playthrough of thus spake the Nightspirit. Still I need to figure out some few keyparts and the very later drumparts have to be still performed. But anyways hope you have a blast with this one:

• Hi guys,

Hope everyone is doing good.
    I have tried the other day writing a song based on the Anthems Mockup and style. So the same setup was used. Here is my approach. Hope you like it.