Remote resets when looping morphed presets

• I just opened a ticket, but I am wondering if anyone has experienced this .

my remote has been blinking / flashing on occasion and it was resetting itself and I noticed when I am looping with a morphed profile , it resets , like temporarily looses connection, then it goes dark like its booting up,

is is anyone experiencing this ? I am on the latest firmware

Thanks

• Hey sharry,
    i was jiggling the cable to see if it was a loose connection, but didn't even think about trying it with another cable. I did t even realize it was just a cat 5 connection because of the heavy duty style connector on one end,

good to know. I will try tonight when I get home from work

thsnks for the suggestion. Hopefully it's something that simple, I would hate to have to send it back for repair.

thanks again,

jerry

• For anyone who has this issue or have interest:

Aside from changing out the cat 5 Cable , support suggested I look to see if there is a single digit pop up on the remote screen which I assume would give them an idea for troubleshooting. Also, they suggested I lower the remote screen brightness.

I hope one of these suggestion work , I won't be able to try till tonight .

• Not sure anyone is reading this or cares, but in the spirit of community contributions, I am sending both my KPA and remote to the authorized service center toady in the states.

i will miss my KPA and I really will miss the morphing feature as all those controls are so easy to set up and have complete control over. But I look forward to getting back a "fixed" whole unit ( my rig button was not always responsive on the KPA itself so that will be nice to have everything working properly.

I am am still stumped on the power issue though. I am wondering if all remotes need the power injector o stay consistent or if that is just a fix for the faulty ones ?

Has as anyone had the Poe and fixed their issue ?