Free Dreadplate Profile of Salvation Audio - Monstrous MESA RECTO ... Opinions Requested - updated.

• I used the latest version... :(

3.3 or 4.0.2 beta?thank you and welcome. I will check the rigs too this evening.+1 for the marshallCheersFrank

Time to update to 3.3 already. At least.
    EDIT: Ninja'd by @Eltzejupp.

Ninja'd means you wrote basically the same as me but moments before... ;)

Aah... but Frank was responding to Matt's declaration that he was on the "latest" FW, Ingy.

Still I appreciate your effort to bring me into the 21st century, mate. If I were using the machine regularly I'd always update and contribute to the beta pool. It's pointless to do this, however, when I only fire it up once in a blue moon; in these cases, I'll not have that precious time eaten into by anomalous software behaviour!

Now that we're into winter here, the break's gonna be even longer than usual. I don't run heating and can barely move my fingers from April / May 'til around late September / October, when transient pockets of warmth start to drift through Jungleville. Hopefully by then v4 proper is out and installed in my beloved beastie, and I'll be able to serenade the summer in... when it arrives late, as usual, for a brief appearance... LOL

@Mattfig, thank you for the info mate; I appreciate it.

• Hi Nicky,
    i am on 4.0.2 with no problems and a new kpa.
    3.3 works absolutely stable.
    Tweaked rigs with 4.0.2 also work with 3.3 exept morph.
    You can push the button for 3.3 without fear.

Cheers
    Frank

• Woohoo!

Yesterday MentaL's "RZ_RKH120RH_S22", posted on the 11th, was the latest in the list for me. Today, there are stax from the 12th and Matt's from today. Great!

Matt even offered to email me, bless his heart. No need to worry mate!

Matt, you asked what sort of tone we wanted next? I can tell you, on behalf of all my fellow tone addicts, we... want 'em all! That's what sort we want, brah. :D

I'm sure we all look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Personally, my preference is simply that phase issues such as comb filtering and phase-induced high-end nastiness be minimised. I'm allergic to phase problems, but not tone. 8o

• Brought all EQ to zero and that´s a Profile (or two) i like. They have the right amount EQ for my taste. No fizz at all.
    Will try them with propper speakers too. But so far. :thumbup:
    Thanks!