ALSO HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE HARMONIZER:(

• HEY!

i want to get this harmoney from this song:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(the harmoney is the main riff)

i cant get that exact harmony from the harmonypitch stomp

can someone help me and tell me how to tune that?

thank you

• It will take more than a simple harmony setting. They aren't parallel harmonies - one line descends while the other rises in places. To get the exact harmonies, you would need to use more than one harmony effect, and switch from one to the other(s).

I suggest writing out the parts (tab or notation), and then determining if you can use a scale/mode for the majority of the lines, and then switch at the end to a custom scale (or more than one) for the ascending/descending parts.

• It will take more than a simple harmony setting. They aren't parallel harmonies - one line descends while the other rises in places. To get the exact harmonies, you would need to use more than one harmony effect, and switch from one to the other(s).

I suggest writing out the parts (tab or notation), and then determining if you can use a scale/mode for the majority of the lines, and then switch at the end to a custom scale (or more than one) for the ascending/descending parts.

This.