How to reorder the effects

• Hi gang

i added a pure solo boost and assigned it to one of the effects switches on the remote so I can boost the volume for solos. I see on the Kemper it's being placed before the reverb and delay in the chain can I move the order so the boost comes after the reverb and delay? I can seem to figure out how to move the order of the effects in the rig.

Thanks in advance

• I see on the Kemper it's being placed before the reverb and delay in the chain can I move the order so the boost comes after the reverb and delay? I can seem to figure out how to move the order of the effects in the rig.

In the new Beta Version 4.x you can change the position of the delay, but not the position of the Reverb. (Maybe in one of the next versions.)
    At the moment you could use morphing with a morph time of zero (only Beta 4.x) and increase the Rig Volume in the morphing state.

• If it's a clean boost placed after the stack section, it will make no tonal difference whether it's before or after the delay & verb. So use either the X or Mod slots.

Another perhaps better and simpler way to boost the patch for solos, is to use the morphing feature to programme a volume increase. This way, you don't need to use an fx slot or to tie up one of the 4 fx buttons on the remote either.