Wah / Vol option

• I'm using the Mission EPK, I mainly use it as a wah it's set up to be active when I step on it. Meaning I don't use the button/or switch on the pedal to turn on the wah.

Is it possible to set it up so when I press the switch on the mission it changes to volume mode or to wah mode?

my goal is to only use one pedal.

• You can use the option "WahPedal to Vol" in Rig Setting page 3/6 .
    If your profile has a wah the pedal works a wah-pedal. If there is no wah in your profile than the pedal works as volume pedal.

• Thanks Sharry

I understand that part.

I would like to be able to use it on the same profile as both a Wah and Volume.

i may have to suggest this as a possible Feature Request.

im surprised no one else is interested in this option.

• So you mean switch between wah and volume using the pedal switch? Pretty sure no you can't currently do this.

I'm unsure if you can make the pedal volume in one rig and wah in another, someone else can answer that.

If you mean the former, I'm not surprised its not a request as I can't understand how you'd use it practically during a song, as you would have to change the parameters every time you want to switch i.e. open the volume full or the what full every time. The latter makes sense...personally I've kept the pedals separate also because I think a volume and wah feel different. I use a converted cry baby for wah ( just as a controller) and a Moog for volume...

• Switch the wah on and off with your Mission switch and use wah pedal to volume.

Then you have a wah when it's switched on and a volume pedal when the wah isn't engaged.