KPA Profiles by Mattfig

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks Matt, picked it up, will test asap brother, keep up the good work

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Matt you Detroit rocking MOFO, what a pack.

To Start i got the Strat out as a true test of a pack to me is how well it can clean up for singles and Humbuckers. Of cause with a little tweaking education the kemper can still help adjust but it helps to have a starting point. First i clicked into the camerock DI profile and just put a 6534 cab on there, you trippy MOFO, you had that phasor and another effect which after i turned every thing else off, i had a TECHNO sound coming from my Strat due to the effects you used on there (Trance). Then i got the 9 string out and beer and shit man what a terrible night for next door.

What stood out next was try the Camerock Alnico and the bottle neck for Humbuckers, great metal and rock sounds there man.
    I was especially happy with the Dumble OD brother, especially with the Strat, (il get to the humbuckers next) there is 100% legit USABLE , blues rock, experimental rock, metal and alternative metal sounds from this pack. The Dumble was great for mild rock to blues Rock. The knuckle Mod CL stood out (Les Paul bridge) The Vox cln V30 was great for the strat too.

Matt i am happy with the variety and quality, going to get more tests with the LP asap
    good work Matt.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks so much for all the details Ash!!! I am truly pleased you like the pack!!! Thanks for your business and support sir...

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be