I have two Kemper non powered rack units - Good thing too - update 3.3.0 content

• UPDATE below - I went to the downloads section just to see if I was missing out on a recent updated which I was. DL'd 3.3.0 and installed.

Well, after installing I found that all my delays were not accessible in the DELAY box but they were in the other ones. Hmm. I best go back to the previous back up.

When I did that, ALL MY SHIT was gone. ALL OF IT! Mad? You better frickin' believe it baby.

The other guitar player uses my other Kemper. If I back up from that machine and re-install everything to this one, should I anticipate any issues?

thanks all

So I somehow have a corrupt thumb drive. Back up file is too damage to be used. Kemper rebooted itself and upon start up its like a brand new machine.

I usually duplicate my back ups with two drives as well as rigs etc.

Got my other thumb drive and performed a back up and all is well EXCEPT for the delays are all screwy still AND my settings on the Remote are gone. Easy fix but frustrating all the same. Couldn't COPY a fav delay over to the new Delay section on the Kemper. Basically re-wrote it and stored it. Easy to implement now.

• I recommend reading the release notes before updating. The old delay types (tap, analog and free) have been consolidated into the new Legacy Delay effect. The only difference between the old versions was whether they were locked to tempo (tap) or not (free) and whether adjusting the delay time would cause warbling (analog). Your old presets should still work with the Legacy Delay.

• ps it sounds like you installed the beta firmware when you say delay was "not accessible in the delay box but they were in the other ones". FW 4.x allows multiple instances of delay and you can also select other effects in the Delay FX slot.

• Guess what? ...said Kemper unit is down. So sad, waiting to hear back from Support. Launched a ticket yesterday. I knew something was up with this unit.

See link to thread. I posted it in the wrong section. Sorry about the cross post but I believe the issues are related. Any updates or fixes will be on the other thread (see link). Mods feel free to delete this thread if need be. Thank you guys!

GAH POSTED in wrong section. SORRY, MODS? ...PICS! A Software Error Occurred - I've tried the usual fixes... no joy please help if you can, cheers!!