​Questions about big flight racks for 2 kempers

• Hey! I've had my kemper for a month now and i've been really happy so far! So happy that my bands second guitarist is planning to upgrade his pod to kemper aswell! yey!

We are planning to throw all our guitar gear into one big 12u-14u flight rack, so 2 kempers, 2 1u poweramps and 2 wireless units (+ some space for air, wires, storage etc.).

-12u-14u, shock resistant for flying and wheels would be the desired specs.

Is there someone who has a similar setup? What rack would suit our needs? Is there a rack builder in EU area you can recommend? I found a SKB 16u fligh rack that would be perfect, but can't find a online store that has it in stock.

Thanks!

• I bought myself a 10U rack for my Kemper and some other gear and it is a struggle to lift it up flights of stairs sometimes. Mind you, I don't even have a power amp in there, but it weighs close to 30kg, with the case weighing about 10kg by itself. I would be extremely wary about getting a 16U rack if you have to lift it yourself because:
    1) Lifting it will require at least two people, you absolutely will not be able to do it yourself fully loaded.
    2) transport becomes a problem. I usually travel to jams in a taxi and I couldn't fit the 10U in the boot. Luckily, I am able to fit it in the back seat, but 16U will be almost impossible, I think, unless you have a pick up or something kind of trailer.

• I've got two cases that I use. One is a simple 4u rack that I'll load my kemper into for small gigs or when I use my pedalboard. It basically contains a power conditioner and the Kemper. The other, my main rig, is for larger shows. That's a 10u rack that includes wireless, an Axe FX 2 for effects, Kemper for amps, drawer, conditioner, mini effects gizmo, etc. I hate lugging the big rig around as it weighs close to 90 lbs but man does it sounds great. Separate pedaltrain case for my mastermind gt-22. I'd love to be able just to lug the kemper around and not need the Axe but Kemper's effects aren't close yet IMHO.

I'm looking into this: http://www.skymall.com/MPC-1DS…limbing-Folding-Cart.html to lug the big rack around as a standard dolly just won't work.

Ummm...yeah...