No input signal.

• I am getting no input signal through the front input or the alternative input.This problem is present in all modes(browse,tuner,etc.).I have tried new instrument cables and different guitars so it is not there.This is with any rig.I updated to OS 4.0.6 and still no signal.Somebody help please!

• I see no option for gain in the input section.After pressing the input key,the only menu options are clean sens distortion sens and input source.

• Nothing on the LED.Put in a support email and got a response,tried factory reset per KPA team,no change,probably a hardware issue.Guess it will have to go in for repair!Real bummer,I have only had it since Jan. of this year and already can't conceive doing without while it is away for repair.Making my attempts at home recording a real nightmare.Ordered all my home studio equipment from Sweetwater,got it setup and had a brand new interface that was faulty.sent it back and got a replacement,hooked it all up,interface is fine now,but kemper not working.Killing me here!

• I've been there, and I feel ya, Jamey.

I kid you not, but I had 26 products in a row during the '90s (I stopped counting at that point, but there were at least a dozen more that followed on right through to 2002), that either died when I plugged them in, failed to function properly or were DOA. It cost me 2 loans (cannot get any more) and 8 or so years, plus the 14 years since during which I've been slowly rebuilding my setup.

The sheer improbability of the incredible run of bad luck really did my head in and severely affected my life and confidence. Thankfully only one music store threatened me (I rewarded every employee with a gourmet treat in return - you know, kill 'em with love, although I'm not certain anyone realised it was I who had sent the feast), after my 7th or 8th return, 5 of which were the now-infamous IBM Death Star™ (Desk Star) hard drives that each failed to operate right off the bat. This was the only case which in retrospect shouldn't have been surprising given the product's subsequent history, but in every other purchase's instance I bought the absolute-best option I could reasonably afford (I couldn't really, but you know how it is where our art is concerned!).

I guess I'm saying that whilst I feel your pain, I strongly encourage you to hang in there 'cause it could be a whole lot worse. Use the wait time to further fuel your passion, stoking that fire in your belly, and you'll deliver an even-higher-quality product than you might've otherwise, I reckon.

Fingers (all 20 of them!) crossed for you, Jamey. It'll happen for you mate, so, although I know it's easy to say, don't worry about it!

• Nothing on the LED.Put in a support email and got a response,tried factory reset per KPA team,no change,probably a hardware issue.Guess it will have to go in for repair!Real bummer,I have only had it since Jan. of this year and already can't conceive doing without while it is away for repair.Making my attempts at home recording a real nightmare.Ordered all my home studio equipment from Sweetwater,got it setup and had a brand new interface that was faulty.sent it back and got a replacement,hooked it all up,interface is fine now,but kemper not working.Killing me here!

Have you your Kemper working by now @jamey36?

• Well, what's the point

What's the point in resurrecting all those old threads without any reason?You seem to do this all the time recently. I'd appreciate if you'd stop it.

Just to find out if users finally resolved their issues, and if so what was the reason.
    Yes I do it all the time recently. But atfer 30 secodns of required time.
    Just want to help users if they were not helped already - I see nothing wrong with that.

• Just to find out if users finally resolved their issues, and if so what was the reason.Yes I do it all the time recently. But atfer 30 secodns of required time.
    Just want to help users if they were not helped already - I see nothing wrong with that.

Well.... You're serious about that? ;)
    I find nothing wrong with it in current threads, but resurrecting old (i.e. several months old) and dead ones creates a really unnecessary traffic and a redundancy that helps nobody.
    Old threads die when it's due time and don't need to be resurrected if there is no actual reason.
    This is all IMHO of course but I'd like to hear a mod give some advice about this.
    @DonPetersen, @G String ?
    And just to be clear: It doesn't hurt me, it's annoying to me while I try to keep track with the forum.

• Well.... You're serious about that? ;) I find nothing wrong with it in current threads, but resurrecting old (i.e. several months old) and dead ones creates a really unnecessary traffic and a redundancy that helps nobody.
    Old threads die when it's due time and don't need to be resurrected if there is no actual reason.
    This is all IMHO of course but I'd like to hear a mod give some advice about this.
    @DonPetersen, @G String ?
    And just to be clear: It doesn't hurt me, it's annoying to me while I try to keep track with the forum.

Yes, I'm serious ;) As I said - knowing if the issue was resolved and how, adds to knowledge base of this forum IMO. I disagree that, if we get this info it will help nobody.
    Seems like we have our own definition of old thread and if there is reason to ask what was the final outcome (I don't like word "resurrected").
    I'm also willing to hear the statement of big guys here.

• Just to find out if users finally resolved their issues, and if so what was the reason.
    Yes I do it all the time recently. But atfer 30 secodns of required time.

please stop it.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here