Permanently deleting profiles / missing profiles in Rig manager [SOLVED]

• Hello guys.
    I've been experiencing two problems with Rig manager since day one upon purchasing the toaster non powered version and adding commercial profiles.
    As you can see in the attached screenshot, I keep deleting all the factory rigs from " My Profiler" (shown in the green box) except the ones I've purchased and they keep re-appearing over and over whenever I fire up the kpa. The worst part is that every time I open rig manager, they are syncing again but are not accessible !!! (some times the process takes a few seconds and other times it takes up to a few minutes). How can I completely get rid of them?
    Lastly, (shown in the red box) some profiles are not accessible while previewing them in the rig manager and cause the kpa to crash!!! That has happened to a few random purchased profiles and I know I haven't deleted them by accident or anything. Those profiles work fine if I browse directly from the kpa (while rig manager is closed). I've tried deleting those and re-uploading but the problem persists.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks! :thumbup:

SOLVED!!!!

OK!, so.....apparently going through the system settings on the device let's you delete everything (sadly I lost all my favorites and edited profiles).
    As for the corrupted profiles, if you simply press store on the kpa.....it re-stores the corrupted profile! weird or what? (remember NOT to access your corrupted profile via the rig managed but directly on the kpa)

• ...apparently going through the system settings on the device let's you delete everything (sadly I lost all my favorites and edited profiles).

You can choose to "Delete All Except Favourites".

Seems you somehow managed to miss seeing the option when you undertook the deletion process.

• I've experienced this as well. Deleted profiles via rig manager .... they were gone.
    When I reconnected rig manager the next day, the deleted profiles were restored to the profiler somehow, but without author name. They could also not be accessed or used.

Had this at least 3 or 4 times. When I tried to reproduce this to file a bug report, it somehow didn't occur anymore. No idea what I did different though.

• AxelKay: you really should contact support by email. that you experience is not normal.

From what I understand that's either a faulty internal storage unit, or instability (probably the latter ) between the OS (both windows and kpa's) as well as the rig manager. Note that everything is updated to the latest versions.

• When I experienced a similar issue a few months ago, Burkhard (support) suggested he'd not heard of the problem's occurring on Windows.

I'm on Mac, and the "phantom" Rigs ceased to reappear at a point during the testing I put the system through at the time; they haven't reappeared since.

I've experienced this as well. Deleted profiles via rig manager .... they were gone.
    When I reconnected rig manager the next day, the deleted profiles were restored to the profiler somehow, but without author name. They could also not be accessed or used.

Had this at least 3 or 4 times. When I tried to reproduce this to file a bug report, it somehow didn't occur anymore. No idea what I did different though.

Similar to what I experienced. Every time I booted the Kemper, at least one additional Rig appeared in RM.

Thankfully it seemed to solve itself, although IIRC this followed a set of actions I made a mental note of:
    When RM prompted me to "repair damaged Rigs" when I opened the app, I chose to ignore the instruction and proceeded to delete the excess Rigs, resulting in the now-consistent trouble-free performance.

I'd previously followed the advice to instigate the repair procedure before deleting the Rigs, which continued to reappear one-by-one upon each boot anyway.