Save button for Rig Manager

• Hey Lads, I know it's probably user error, but working between the Kemper and RM is just not working for me, if we can't get a dedicated editor, could we at least have a save button in RM so, when we spend hours, setting up a performance, at gig levels , we can just hit save without any fear of rigs getting moved around.
    It just seems to be a logical process, set the rigs and hit the big red save button.
    Cheers

• Thanks for your response, as I said it may be something I'm doing wrong, but after I set a performance with the five rigs I want, as soon as I try to save any of them via the profile, the five slots change, so I guess my request is to de able to set a performance slot, and save all of them at once via RM.

• You can create a performance through RM tho. When you have finished, move the Profiler's performance display to the corresponding number and save from there. See if this helps :)

• Thanks, I had tried that, but , when I saved it other slots were also changing, that's why I thought the solution would be to use RM as a creation tool and then hit a save button which would sync the profiler and RM.
    I don't remember having any issues before the new Beta RM versions , so it may just be that.
    I appreciate your help Mate. Cheers

• that's why I thought the solution would be to use RM as a creation tool and then hit a save button

Just to clarify, I meant just this. Have you tried and follow the procedure I suggested step to step?

when I saved it other slots were also changing

I was suggesting to create a whole performance and then save it as a whole. What other slots are changing?

• Thanks for your response, as I said it may be something I'm doing wrong, but after I set a performance with the five rigs I want, as soon as I try to save any of them via the profile, the five slots change, so I guess my request is to de able to set a performance slot, and save all of them at once via RM.

I guess I was in the same situation.

The following Step 2 helped in my case:

1. Edit performance in RM
    2. MAGIC: hit RETURN in the RM in that performance -> The performance will get active in Kemper and visible in Remote
    3. press SAVE at Kemper those 3 times.

I needed the RM-SAVE-Button for convenience. Not having to move over to the Kemper and not having to hit a button 3 times.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• Thanks for your advice Guys,
    I've tried the step by step procedure you have both set out, but sadly , in my case , it still displays the same behavior, that is, in performance mode when I try to save one or more rigs in RM, the remaining slots ( Rigs) change, they either move to different slots or they get replaced by Crunch.
    I think you were on the money at the beginning Gianfranco, this is clearly not normal behavior and warrants an Email to the Kemper Gods.
    Although in my case, there is more going on than there should be,
    I still think being able to save within RM would be an advantage to most people that simply don't have the desk space to spare.
    Thanks for the support lads, Cheers for now

• in performance mode when I try to save one or more rigs in RM, the remaining slots ( Rigs) change, they either move to different slots or they get replaced by Crunch.

So, let's say that the Profiler is connected to your computer and properly visible and operable.
    Crate a new performance in RM
    Have the display on the KPA show the same Performance # as well (you'll only see the Crunch rig in the first slot).
    Populate all the 5 slots of the performance in RM, including the first slot.
    Hit Return.
    You should see the KPA's display show the performance as you created it.
    Save the performance by pressing Store (on the Profiler) and following the instructions you see on screen.
    What happens?

• Thanks again Gianfranco, as G-string pointed out, they weren't able to reproduce it at Kemper HQ (great service, I sent the email in the morning, and got a response a few hours later) so system reset it is.
    I'll have some spare time on the weekend hopefully,I'll have a crack then.
    Cheers

• Just a quick update Gianfraco, I preformed a system reset today as you suggested, and now it all works as it should, I'm not sure what happened, but I'm glad it's over.
    Thanks again for your help.

• Glad it worked!

Yep, IME a system reset solves a number of hiccups and covers a larger variety of issues than what officially stated.

I often experience sound issues when updating the OS for example, and a system reset has always worked for fixing that.
    Now I perform one by default at each FW update.

Computers are computers, and restarting\refreshing\reinitializing always does a lot of things. It appears that the Profiler is more conservative than a general use computer, and it keeps more data when switched off, so that a simple restart is not as effective as a reset.