Jubilee DI profile has too much distortion

• Hi, I'm using a Behringer DI600P between a Jubilee 2525H and a cab. I'm taking the DI box XLR output to the KPA Return Input, and the KPA Direct Output/Send to the Jubilee input.
    The DI box Input is set to Amp (-30dB).

I've tried to profile this several times today and have adjusted the KPA input level from so low, it failed to profile, upwards but it always sounds way too distorted.
    I'm sure I'm doing something obviously wrong so if someone could gently point out my stupidity I'll be enormously grateful. :)

• OK, had another go last night and neither the output or input led flashes, and the direct output is indeed set to Git Analog.
    I'm going to eliminate the DI box as an issue by trying a miced studio profiling approach next I think.

• I am new to the kemper and profiling but I have profiled a few amps. I too had some strange results.
    I was using a kemper di box. Xlr out then 1/4" input to kemper. Once I switched to xlr out of di box to xlr input to kemper it's cleared things up.
    And when I profile it seems to turn out better if I pump the volume up a little on the amp. More to like a band practice leave.