What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• I'm not "back" yet, but here's a little R&R and Glam-metal fun.

Dirt River Radio from Melbourne

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Striker - Former Glory

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Striker - Phoenix Lights

The Darkness - All the Pretty Girls

The Darkness - Solid Gold

• Nicky, what's going on, man? Why the prolonged absence? Your fans want you to start some kind of webcam streaming thingie so that we can figure out what's up! ;)

• So I'm making Bass Faces at Drumbo in the living room and telling him the intro and the outtro are the same.
    Play sneaky in middle, follow the Mud and I'll improv a third part while you pack up the kit.

External Content soundcloud.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• My wife is going to them in 11 days with her sister, Valentine's day!

So, I bought her a VIP meet & greet with ZAKK, who she's in love with for her gift lol =O:D

External Content www.youtube.com

• Led Zep eventually managed to join for a new album : they were offered new young bodies as part of the deal ;)

• Don't be a racist and listen to this:

• Don't be a racist and listen to this:

Haha, nice! Good ol' Iggy :P

• Some BabyMetal for ya. Been meaning to post these for ages, especially the second one.

First single they've sung in English - The One

My favourite for a while now - Karate. That grinding riff. OMG. Love it!

• Trying to also learn this ATM, any one got any arthritis cream ?
    Dont try this at home kids. :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Jesus, Nicky, they should shoot their writers and work with me.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Prepare to spit out your coffee (warning: if you spill it on your balls, I take no responsibility)

• Jesus, Nicky, they should shoot their writers and work with me.

How can you be serious, AJ?

Can you write better songs? Play better guitar? Sing better?

If so, you should write for me, brother. :D<3

EDIT:
    Do you consider the clip you just posted better music? Better-written? Better-arranged? Better-produced? More-sophisticated? If so, I think I'll continue with my currently-employed simian songster the Monkster. He stinks, but he possesses a certain something... I don't know... class? :D<3

Don't fret, brother; it's all in jest, obviously. Thank God all our tastes and what we consider "good" differ; it'd be a Helluva-dull world otherwise.

Off to watch Daniel win the Chinese Grand Prix and do a shoey (you know - drink Champers out of his racing boot ~ now that's class!). :D