RM crash when turning KPA off

• I've found the following with latest version of Rig Manager (maybe with earlier versions too, I don't know): after playing, whenever I shut down the profiler, Rig Manager crashes and stops working. It doesn't annoy me because when I close the Profiler it means I'm done playing, so I'd close Rig Manager anyways.
    Just want to let know support that this crash happens. BTW I'm on Windows 10

Anyone else found this?

• as a matter of course, because RM is reading information from the profiler , I would always turn RM off before the profiler.
    I'M not sure that the that should cause a crash, but, it kinda makes sense.

• I've found the following with latest version of Rig Manager (maybe with earlier versions too, I don't know): after playing, whenever I shut down the profiler, Rig Manager crashes and stops working. It doesn't annoy me because when I close the Profiler it means I'm done playing, so I'd close Rig Manager anyways.

please contact us by email and we'll work with you on this issue.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

Anyone else found this?

yepp, happens here too..win10 pro...didn't happen in earlier versions

• Same here!Have to close RM before switch off the KPA.

I have had this issue few versions of RM back. If I switched off KPA, while RM was open, the whole operating system (Windows 10) would hang - blue screen of death.
    But since some recent version of RM, this is no longer the case.
    I do not have to close RM before switching off KPA.

• i believe we've fixed an issue related to switching off the Profiler while being connected with Rig Manager in version 1.6 - the issue was exclusive to 32 bit windows systems. if anybody still has this issue with the latest Rig Manager, please let us know by contacting us by email or though the feedback option in Rig Manager

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• We still cannot reproduce this problem here. I'd be happy if anyone could send a crash report or/and the DebugLog.txt so support, preferably by using Rig Manager's feedback option.
    Thanks!

• We still cannot reproduce this problem here. I'd be happy if anyone could send a crash report or/and the DebugLog.txt so support, preferably by using Rig Manager's feedback option.
    Thanks!

Thanks for taking a look!
    Sorry for not opening official ticket yet, been very busy.
    I'll submit it using Rig Manager's feedback as you suggest, hopefully today.

• I've had the RM crash on me today as well when turning off the Kemper. I usually turn off my PC before I turn off my Kemper, but today I did it the other way around. Instant crash. W10 64 bit.

I also often have the problem the other way around. If my Kemper is running and I launch RM, RM just freezes. Goes into (Not Responding) and I can't even hard quit the process in my task manager. I have to reboot to get rid of the frozen RM.

• @Arne Can you give some simple directions on how to obtain the crash log when it happens?
    Happened once the other day but I was in a rush and didn't have time to look around it.
    I later used the RM feedback option, but it just opened google chrome and did nothing else, so no luck this way.
    Thanks!