wet reverb/delay

• Hi Guys

Wonder if you can help

Ive been in the studio to profile my amps and really pleased with the results.

When using the Kemper for recording/tracking purposes I like a mono stack and a wet left and right when tracking with the Kemper.

This is how I have it set:

Main Output - Delay/Reverb wet
    Monitor Output - Stack
    Direct Output - Git Analog

So 4 tracks going in to the DAW.

Now, the problem I am having is that on my new profiles the 'Main output' 'wet' effects are acting strange. When I change the effect mix setting it's actually blending my stack in with it, rather than just turning the effect up or down. Its only fully wet when the mix is at 100%. At 0% my stereo channel turns into a bone dry stack (instead of silence). Its as if for some reason on my home made profiles the Kemper is ignoring normal protocol.

This behaviour is only happening on my home made profiles. All the others act normally.

Is there a setting somewhere I need to change on my personal profiles? I can't find one.

Thanks in advance

Steve

• Strange; I can't help you with that one I'm afraid, Steve. You'll obviously have to leave the mix at 100% for now when recording your own Profiles. As long as you can monitor OK there shouldn't be a problem, no? I'm guessing you're just curious and not desperate to know what's going on with this. Someone will know what's going on there, I reckon, but that said...

Welcome to the forum, Steve!

• Thanks guys

It seems I can fix it by setting up a delay in the effects too. Once this is set up and turned off the reverb behaves as normal.

Really strange, Ill send a ticket

Steve