Any update on ship dates to the US ?

• I'm getting that tingly feeling, too. :thumbup:

PRS Singlecut fanboy

• My Sweetwater guys says 2/9, but is hesitant to say it is definite.
    I'm also on the list with Nova Musik (because they have pre-order sale for $1750) and they said within 1-2 weeks. I really would love to save $100, but I know if Sweetwater calls first I will have to go for it.

• It's officially here! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Sweetwater just received their first shipment today and yes, all units are already been claimed. Mine just shipped today with a tracking number indicating Monday as the delivery date. If you haven't pre-ordered before 2012 (I pre-ordered mine in the summer of 2011), chances are you will have to wait for the 2nd shipment (within the next 2 weeks, so it's not too that bad !!!).
    I guess this thread has come to an end then...

• Just got my tracking number from Sweetwater this morning.....here we go! :thumbup:

• Question: If a person in the US buys a KPA from Thomman in Germany, would the warranty be good in America? By this I mean could the unit be serviced under warranty here in the States, or would I have to ship it all the way back to Germany? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!

All modelers known to man 8o

• I bought from Thomann and received my unit last Saturday (NY). I assume that if I needed to return the unit then I would need to ship it back to Thomann. After the return date passes, I'm assuming I'll need to contact Kemper and either ship it to Germany or most likely, send to a warranty repair place in the US, since why would Kemper want to pay shipping back to the EU and then back to the US.

• Spence: I'll keep you company. At least until midnight NY time.

Before i forget, could you please repost the Plexi profile that you used for your Soundcloud clip (which was awesome)?. I tried to download it from another thread but the link didn't work.

I'm going to try profiling a few amps this weekend as a test. Probably my Hiwatt Dr-504 and then my Gk250 ML. I'll keep everyone posted on results and will post if they are worthwhile.

• Question: If a person in the US buys a KPA from Thomman in Germany, would the warranty be good in America? By this I mean could the unit be serviced under warranty here in the States, or would I have to ship it all the way back to Germany? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks!

Hey Radley. Good questions and... +1.

• Spence: I'll keep you company. At least until midnight NY time.

Before i forget, could you please repost the Plexi profile that you used for your Soundcloud clip (which was awesome)?. I tried to download it from another thread but the link didn't work.

I'm going to try profiling a few amps this weekend as a test. Probably my Hiwatt Dr-504 and then my Gk250 ML. I'll keep everyone posted on results and will post if they are worthwhile.

Thanks man :)

Here is the post with the profile in, link is still working here.

Plexi

If you don't have any luck then enable your PM and I'll send it over.

Spence