Computer editor (new user, old dead horse)

• Yes, we are long over due for an editor!
    I've had 3 guitarists com & try my Kemper, they all loved it but brought other products because their was no editor.
    I did a test with another brand vs Kemper. I had my mates "other product" with desktop editor & he had my kemper. The challenge was to see how quick & easy it was to get a clean, rhythm & lead sound programmed in & ready to go. I spent less than 1/2 an hour, no manual required. My mate was still going, cursing & swearing an hour later & fumbling through the manual before he gave up....unless you've used another product with a desktop editor & experienced how easy it is, you don't know what you're missing.
    That said, I'm glad I've had to learn the front panel because if changes need to be made at a gig, it can be done. other products can be a pain.

At the very least they could tell us if there's one being developed or not. I have asked them & got a straight to the point "no comment" type of response.

• I tend to agree. I think most users would be satisfied with at least a confirmation that they're working on one but don't have an ETA. I would anyway.

I agree too; it is frustrating. Just looking for silver linings 'cause I don't feel there's anything you guys or I can do about the silence on the issue.

Welcome, @fourtet102!

• Yes, we are long over due for an editor!
    I've had 3 guitarists com & try my Kemper, they all loved it but brought other products because their was no editor.
    I did a test with another brand vs Kemper. I had my mates "other product" with desktop editor & he had my kemper. The challenge was to see how quick & easy it was to get a clean, rhythm & lead sound programmed in & ready to go. I spent less than 1/2 an hour, no manual required. My mate was still going, cursing & swearing an hour later & fumbling through the manual before he gave up....unless you've used another product with a desktop editor & experienced how easy it is, you don't know what you're missing.
    That said, I'm glad I've had to learn the front panel because if changes need to be made at a gig, it can be done. other products can be a pain.

At the very least they could tell us if there's one being developed or not. I have asked them & got a straight to the point "no comment" type of response.

Sounds like your mate was trying to use the KPA like the other he is used to. Yea, that would be frustrating as it would be the completely wrong way to go about it on the KPA.