Kemper Tuner not accurate

• I've a problem with my Kemper it tunes everything too high. It's set to A:440 but when compared with my polytune it's too high and even in melodyne the notes are around 10 cents too high.
    What's happening?

• The accuracy of the tuner as an issue came up a long long time ago but that was before the strobe etc... was introduced.( ACCURACY WAS IMPROVED IN RELEASE 2.0 )

Are you using the visual display or the lights above the chicken head knob ?

• The accuracy of the tuner as an issue came up a long long time ago but that was before the strobe etc... was introduced.( ACCURACY WAS IMPROVED IN RELEASE 2.0 )

Are you using the visual display or the lights above the chicken head knob ?

The Tuner never was 10 cents off though, so I don' t think the OP's problem has to do with that.
    Is your Kemper connected digitally to your computer? If they do not sync correctly that may cause the pitch to be off. You can easily check that by disconnecting the spdif cable.
    Other than that I too recommend contacting support.

• Hi,

I have actually had a good experience with the Kemper tuner recently but always used a polytune.

I'm sure the support team can help, they've been great with a recent issue i've got.

Good luck, cheers.

Music is Key.

• The Tuner never was 10 cents off though, so I don' t think the OP's problem has to do with that.Is your Kemper connected digitally to your computer? If they do not sync correctly that may cause the pitch to be off. You can easily check that by disconnecting the spdif cable.
    Other than that I too recommend contacting support.

I didnt say that it was 10 cents off , I didnt say it was off at all in fact.

I did say that back in the early stages, the tuner above the chicken knobs wasnt overly accurate which was fixed in 2.0. You've been around since 2012 too

• Sorry Robman, I didn't mean to offend you. OP said his tuner was off by ten cent. I thought you were trying to help him by pointing him to a possible cause of his problem.
    Let's just get back on topic then.

• Not offended ! you're good , no worries.

I thought that maybe if it was an older OS ( pre-2.0 ) and you were tuning by the 3 lights then you could be more out than with the newer OS( since 2.0 ) and the Strobe or bubble

• Somethings wrong with your Kemper tuner or Polytone! I play mostly Buzz Feiten tuned electrics so I usa a Peterson Tuner who is the best of the best.. the high E is 0 offset, and the Kemper matching it right on It have good accuracy in my opinion. Wish I could make a custom setting and store the BF offsets in my Kemper tuner. The strobe is not that easy as on my Peterson tuner, so i use the bubble.
    I use the bubble for my Taylor Acc, and Mandolin. It works nice

• I'm using the tuning mode with the visual display.
    I don't know which OS it is, last update I did was probably a beta at the end of 2015.