YouTube Channel Dedicated To Guitar & The Kemper Profiling Amplifier

• Hey Frank, thanks for getting in touch. Thank you ever so much for the kind words too, I wish I had the chance to see The Police. As a huge fan of sting's solo stuff also and I'd love to see him. I was fortunate enough to see Dominic Miller in an intimate jazz club here in the U.K.
    I would like to show the exact profiles and parameter tweaks in my videos but I'm afraid I make seperate videos detailing these and more advice/opinions that are shown to people that choose to suppose me on my Patreon. When choosing to support me there, 'patrons' have a say in the content that they wish to see, as well as recieving this extra video content. The only reason for this is I'm trying my best to support myself as a musician and am hoping people support me in this process. However I'm happy to answer any questions if you ever want to shoot me a private message via my Facebook. facebook.com/benjaminbullettmortlock

All the best,
    Ben.

Hi Ben, I am not on facebook or twitter and i can't reach yout website with your link. It showes an error when I try the link.
    I'll check out your utube channel to subcribe.
    If your are interessted in delays you can have a look in my delay thread or use the downloadlink under my signature. You can find some delaypresets there and some complete rigs.

Cheers
    Frank

• Brilliant
    Most definitely this was an ides waiting to be thought and done. After viewing and listening to the vids it feels That I'm on a treasure hunt, like. Thank you very much! I am pleased.
    If I may add that in my experience Telecasters really do sound excellent with most of the rigs (RE and commercial).

Greetings
    Joachim

• Brilliant
    Most definitely this was an ides waiting to be thought and done. After viewing and listening to the vids it feels That I'm on a treasure hunt, like. Thank you very much! I am pleased.
    If I may add that in my experience Telecasters really do sound excellent with most of the rigs (RE and commercial).

Greetings
    Joachim

Hey Hamer, thanks very much! I'm enjoying making content a lot i'm glad you have enjoyed watching it . Today I've just finished the first video in my 'KEMPER QUCK TIPS' collection. Which will be coming out over the next few days.

Telecasters are lovely guitars although I come across a lot of profiles where it doesn't sound that good or a LOT of tweaking needs to be done. Normally when the profile is very thin sounding or doesn't react like a really amplfier. I have a video coming out showcasing how profiles react with a range of guitar types.

All the best,
    Bullett.

• Hi Ben, I am not on facebook or twitter and i can't reach yout website with your link. It showes an error when I try the link.I'll check out your utube channel to subcribe.
    If your are interessted in delays you can have a look in my delay thread or use the downloadlink under my signature. You can find some delaypresets there and some complete rigs.

Cheers
    Frank

Yes I apologise, my website is drown currently while I finish working on it for all this content. None the less, thank you for subscribing. Thank you very much for the offer on delays and rigs!

All the best,
    Bullett.

• Hey guys!

I hope you're all doing well and that 2017 is treating you well so far. I just thought I'd let you know that the 2nd episode my GET THAT TONE! series is out. This time we're tackling the Muse song Hysteria. Apologies if you're already aware it's out.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All the best guys!

Very nicely done, thanks for taking the time to make the videos!

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely be checking out your videos.

:thumbup:

Good job! Very useful for practising guitar AND tweaking the Kemper to our old vintage sounds...
    Next time catch your mic and do the vocals too on "message in a bottle".
    Then it would be perfect.
    Thank you for sharing!

Thank you for the Andy Summers love.
    He's been a main influence to me.

:thumbup:

Nice, contact me and I'll give you some of my packs

Good job :thumbup:

Bullett, you will receive a letter from my lawyer soon. I wrecked my pinkie trying to play that! :D

welcome ! I have lots of interest for The Who's tone, and 70's English music in general, I see you've been touring on a Who tribute, man you're lucky ! Seems you also got much love for the telecaster, it sounds so epic on the KPA :)

Here is one song I wrote on a Pete vibe once ago , KPA is a fantastic time machine when it comes to get all of our guitar heroes tones !

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very nicely played and excellent tone, Just subscribed :thumbup: