YouTube Channel Dedicated To Guitar & The Kemper Profiling Amplifier

• Ben, you're a Silly Billy for not having let us know here previously!

Oh man, I can't wait to watch everything you've put up. Slow connection means I'll have to download them with ClipGrab, so that's my mission for the day... apart from weeding the poor lady up the street's front yard. LOL

Welcome, brother, and thank you so much for all your Kemper love!

PS: I always get excited when folks start / make series such as yours, but inevitably they've tended to die / slow / stop, which has left me hugely-disappointed in every instance. Hopefully you'll be an exception, mate. Please persist with this; so many of us here will really, really appreciate it!

• Very nicely played and excellent tone, Just subscribed :thumbup:

thank you very much!! :D . Welcome to the family! :thumbup:

• Hey buddy!!

Foolish of me right? I started this series 2 months ago and have since been trying to develop more and more ideas and finish of the videos I'd already created so I now have a smooth set of releases for the rest of the year!

Ah man, I'm touched even more by your dedication. In the long run I aim to make downloadable content for my website at the same time as running my YouTube work. That's further down the line though, for now it's all about creating interesting and exciting content about various tones, applications and everything kemper. I've seen a lot of videos demonstrating tones on YouTube which are cool but my focus is to really build a community where I can add value and education not just about kemper but all cool things guitar & music. The good thing is no one is telling me to do it either and I'm not trying to sell it haha, so I have my own choices of what cool content to make!

They'Il be other content too just because of the nature of my music life/passion for video making. :thumbup:

Good luck weeding the front yard bro!

• Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely be checking out your videos!

Not a problem man, thanks! enjoy!!

• Thank you for the Andy Summers love.
    He's been a main influence to me.

Me too!! A few years back into had to learn and perform the synchronicity II album for a show. I've got an old cover of it on my channel and I may redo it for this series!

• It's a killer, I remember when I first started using the stacked 5th chords or add 9s it was a nightmare. I was shown a rolling technique that I sometimes use if I have to play 'Every breath you take' by The Police where you use your first finger twice. I'll perhaps make a video on that at some point!

At the time when Summers showed up, I loved it, but I refused to even try to play that. But for some reason it was always on my list. Your video gave me the kick start. Thanx again.

BTW: I instantly found an AC30 to my liking on the RigExchange, but no AC50. WHich profile did you use? Commercial? On the other hand, this AC30 is just fine, maybe its my Blacktop Filtertron pickup adding a bit more bite or sparkle anyway.

Ne travaillez jamais.

• Very nice : ) - great stuff, glad you doing them my fellow friend! - I'll subscribe and recommend you.

be well.
    A

Hey there and44! Thank you VERY MUCH. I really appreciate any promotion. That means a lot to me, in fact two of my episodes focus on a few of your profiles as I have a whole range of them from you!!!

Best,
    Ben.

• @bmortlockguitar Great job man and very nice to take the initiative for such a channel !! :thumbup:

Thanks breu! Great to meet you!!

• Hei Ben
    I like watching and hearing "series" about music and stuff in general and inhaled both you posted. Great info and your very natural and authentic, that's nice.
    I'll hope to see more of you coming soon! Thank you for doing this.

One question: Do I do something wrong or is the link to your page (in your signature) some kind of wrong (getting just an error message)?

• Hei Ben
    I like watching and hearing "series" about music and stuff in general and inhaled both you posted. Great info and your very natural and authentic, that's nice.
    I'll hope to see more of you coming soon! Thank you for doing this.

One question: Do I do something wrong or is the link to your page (in your signature) some kind of wrong (getting just an error message)?

Hey Nightwish!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like the videos. I've got a whole range of content coming out soon from how the kemper reacts to pedals, to how choosing different guitar picks can help change the overall tone. Welcome to the family!

You are right. As my for website, it is currently down while I work on it to host all of the YouTube videos, written articles and lesson content that I create. Apologies for that!

• thanks Ben, as a noob this is just the sort of thing I've been looking for.

Haha, not a problem. Lots of new content on the way over the next month! Welcome to the family!

• Sorry I'm late to the party nice channel :)

Never too late! Welcome buddy!!

• Hi Ben, really cool vids and you nailed the sound. Very nice playing.
    I have seen the police several times live, the last gig was sychronicity live in Dortmund/ Germany. One of the greatest bands!!!!
    One question for new vids: Could you please show the exact profile and cab and could you be so kind and show us the parametertweaks dircetly in the vids?

I wish you much sucsess, youre a great musician!

Cheers
    Frank

• Hey Frank, thanks for getting in touch. Thank you ever so much for the kind words too, I wish I had the chance to see The Police. As a huge fan of sting's solo stuff also and I'd love to see him. I was fortunate enough to see Dominic Miller in an intimate jazz club here in the U.K.

I would like to show the exact profiles and parameter tweaks in my videos but I'm afraid I make seperate videos detailing these and more advice/opinions that are shown to people that choose to suppose me on my Patreon. When choosing to support me there, 'patrons' have a say in the content that they wish to see, as well as recieving this extra video content. The only reason for this is I'm trying my best to support myself as a musician and am hoping people support me in this process. However I'm happy to answer any questions if you ever want to shoot me a private message via my Facebook. facebook.com/benjaminbullettmortlock

All the best,
    Ben.