Assistance connecting the KPA to MY FOCUSRITE

• Hello.
    I need help with connecting my kpa to my audio interface and pc

I have connected 2 pl cables in the main output to the interface.
    But now i cant hear audio from my pc.

How can i connect my kpa to the monitors of mine and also hear audio such as audio and metronome from the internet from the same monitors. X/

• I'm sure someone will have a suggestion, but I ended up buying a small mixer .
    now I run the puter into the Focusrite 212, then run that analog signal into the mixer.
    I run the Kemper main outs directly to the mixer.

• How do you have the Focusrite connected to your PC, via USB? That's how I have it, and run the Kemper outs into the two inputs of my 6i6. The Focusrite outs go to my monitors. I can hear both computer and Kemper (or whatever I happen to have plugged into the input) at the same time.

• yes it is!
    I have connected my monitors to my focusrite on the back panel
    And connected monitor output to the audio interface
    But theres annoying latency when I play.
    And its pissing me off

• Is this when you have your DAW software up? Make sure its not outputting / monitoring what you are playing live or it will sound real laggy for sure as its doubling what you are playing. You should be able to unplug the Focusrite from the PC and play straight through stand alone, try that and if you have a USB powered one use a wall wart adaptor to power it. My 6i6 is self powered so I can play it w/o a computer to eliminate PC related issues. I get almost zero latency playing live.