Remote panel too small - iPad app?

• looks great - can't wait..

• Hm, an editor would be a totally different ballgame... I definitely won't have the time or energy to start that adventure. Last week I did have a look at the "Toaster" editor which is in the works - a huge job, very well done... So here's my message to @virango : when "donating" the result of such a huge job on github, you should definitely consider to add a "Donate" button somewhere, even if it will never fully compensate for the many hours you must have already spent on this. I for sure will donate, even if I will never use the editor myself (not being a Kemper user...) I did gather the info about how stomp types relate to stomp LED colors by looking at your source code. Thanks and kudos to you...!

You're welcome and thanks.

• I finally had the time to create a demo video on this "wireless KPA display". ( At work they just bought some iPad minis for testing - so I could borrow one of them and keep my wallet in my pocket for now :thumbup: ) The video just shows the display capabilities on iPad, Windows tablet and Android phone. It doesn't cover any of the advanced MIDI functionality which is also in the pipeline. (before anyone asks : this is a prototype - still a long way to go to turn it into a commercial product - and only being worked on during rainy weekends, like right now...)

• or will it also work with the Kemper Remote??????

That's definitely the intention - else I would not mention it in this specific thread (see thread title...) I believe both the wireless display and the extended MIDI functionality (triggering any stream of MIDI commands depending on the selected rig) can be useful for Kemper Remote users as well as for FCB1010+UnO4Kemper users. In order for this box to work along with the Remote it is required that the Profiler keeps its MIDI communication protocol on the MIDI IN/OUT ports alive even when a Remote is connected. I can't test if this is the case (don't own a Remote) but I guess so.

• That's definitely the intention - else I would not mention it in this specific thread (see thread title...) I believe both the wireless display and the extended MIDI functionality (triggering any stream of MIDI commands depending on the selected rig) can be useful for Kemper Remote users as well as for FCB1010+UnO4Kemper users. In order for this box to work along with the Remote it is required that the Profiler keeps its MIDI communication protocol on the MIDI IN/OUT ports alive even when a Remote is connected. I can't test if this is the case (don't own a Remote) but I guess so.

Am sure that midi out at least works, since you can send commands in performance mode. Not too sure about midi in.

Will we get this for the Little Giant as well? :D

• In order for this box to work along with the Remote it is required that the Profiler keeps its MIDI communication protocol on the MIDI IN/OUT ports alive even when a Remote is connected. I can't test if this is the case (don't own a Remote) but I guess so.

It is. My Kemper receives automated MIDI messages through the MIDI IN port and I have the Remote connected at the same time (as a backup and to make quick adjustments on the fly). No problems using them simultaneously. In a previous setup I had an additional device hooked up to MIDI THRU; strictly speaking, I haven't tried MIDI OUT in this situation, but I'm sure it'll work as well.

• I finally had the time to create a demo video on this "wireless KPA display". ( At work they just bought some iPad minis for testing - so I could borrow one of them and keep my wallet in my pocket for now :thumbup: ) The video just shows the display capabilities on iPad, Windows tablet and Android phone. It doesn't cover any of the advanced MIDI functionality which is also in the pipeline. (before anyone asks : this is a prototype - still a long way to go to turn it into a commercial product - and only being worked on during rainy weekends, like right now...)

Hi @Uno4Kemper I am away with work and only have acces to an iPad but cannot view the vid. Is it flash? Would really like to see this as I think it will be a great product. Cheers

• Will we get this for the Little Giant as well?

Since the LittleGiant uses a 7-pin MIDI connector for phantom power and 2-way communication, it will be a perfect fit for the TinyBox. However with regards to MIDI handling the box will be overkill... triggering any combination of MIDI commands, depending on the selected rig, that's something you can already do today with your LittleGiant.

• Since the LittleGiant uses a 7-pin MIDI connector for phantom power and 2-way communication, it will be a perfect fit for the TinyBox. However with regards to MIDI handling the box will be overkill... triggering any combination of MIDI commands, depending on the selected rig, that's something you can already do today with your LittleGiant.

Haha, true.