Prepping my rig for live use help would be appreciated

• So I just got my remote and i'm in the process of setting up my Kemper for live use with my band. I created a new performance and in there I stored my three main amp patches (Morgan AC20 CLN, Marshall Major MIDGAIN, Suhr PT100 HIGHGAIN) totally dry other than some EQ and volume matching to level things out between patches. I will be using this rig with a standard 4x12 guitar cabinet and taking the main outs to the house PA system. I just had a few questions/concerns

1. is there anyway to copy and paste the entire dry performance setup I made to multiple slots so I can then add the effects necessary and save performance for each song that we perform. I"m just trying to avoid having to re-level and EQ the patches to my liking each time I want to add a new song.

2. i'm noticing that the EQ section effects both the monitor output and the main outputs is there anyway around this or can I make it so it just effects whats happening in the monitor cab and not what the FOH engineer is getting and they are then free to EQ how they want?

• I just hooked it up to rig manager and i'm not really seeing any way of doing what I mentioned.

All i'm looking to do is copy the performance setup I saved in slot one to other multiple slots where I can edit the effects and such for different songs.

• Make sure when you are moving around in Rig Manager's performances that you double click on the performance and then double click again on the slot that you want to copy, then double click on the slot you want to paste it to. Rig Manager is EXTREMELY finicky, and if you don't do everything perfectly, it'll mess things up. It's really the only weak aspect of the Kemper.

Also, I've noticed that if I copy and paste a rig into a slot in a performance, for some reason, the slot above it will then automatically change to the new rig's name. Then you have to go back and rename that slot. Fortunately it doesn't change anything else in the rig (just the name), but it's extremely annoying. I've also noticed that sometimes I'll make changes to one slot in Rig Manager, and then it will automatically change parts of my rigs in completely different performances. I absolutely despise Rig Manager, but everything else in the Kemper is so good that it's well worth dealing with the headaches of that software.