re- installing a previous rig

• Hi

I have had a kemper before and I saved some previous rigs. My problem is I would like to re install these rigs or profiles in my kemper. I formatted a usb stick(in the Kemper) and put the older rig on the usb stick but unfortunately the kemper doesn't seem to recognize the file. My am I doing wrong ? There were some profiles I would really like to install in my kemper and cannot at this time. Hope this is clear and that someone out there may have an answer.
    Thanks ?(
    Tim

• That sounds like the auto-generated /Documents/Kemper Amps/RigManager/Autobackup folder (on the Mac - I imagine there'd be a similar one on PC).

The .rmbackup files there were automatically-saved snapshots of RM when you ran it back in the day, and are not compatible with the KPA itself.

I suggest you fire up RM and see if you can import the latest-dated one of those .rmbackup files. Under the Tools menu, select Restore Rig Manager Content, as-per this pic, and navigate to your file or drag it into the pop-up window:

Once you've done this, if the Rigs you seek are still there (they will be if the save was made whilst they were in the library), you'll be able to drag them into the KPA folder in RM, or onto the desktop and then into the Shared / Rigs folder Paul and I talked about, for "manual" importation to the KPA.