The Tipping Point

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not so happy with this one, just not that inspired today, feeling knackered after a days DIY work.

• Thanks man, I really have to push myself through when I'm this tired, the one thing I'm proud of myself for with this was something you won't hear on the track itself, and that was being brutal enough to cut a whole middle section that really wasn't working fairly late on then re-editing to get things to fit together a little better. In the past I would have just kept it in there.

So my horizontal editing in the piano roll is improving but I still have to work at the vertical editing, removing whole tracks that just don't belong, it's definitely a blind spot for me. The whole thing was my second attempt too today.