My first set of profiles to be shared. Mesa Mk-1

• Hi everyone!

I´ve just borrowed my friends 1976 Mesa Boogie Mark 1 and made some merged profiles of it.

They can be found by searching my name, Preben Eikaas at the rig exchange.
    would like some feedback on how they sound and feel.

With that out of the way, for you who won't bother to read the whole post, I´ll now continue with some more information about the profiles.

The Mark 1 is an amp that I haven't spent much time with, but the general feel of the amp is just so amazing that I had to see if I was able to produce the 4 basic tones that I usually look for in an amp.
    I have only played it at home and never tried it out in a band situation. Same goes for the profiles so far.

When it comes to how I use the Kemper, I usually set it up as I would any amp except sending direct to F.O.H instead of a mic in front of the cabinet. That´s why I've made merged profiles.
    I´ve also tried to make the Mark 1 profiles sound and feel like it would if I was to gig with the real amp playing through the same cabinet that I use with the Kemper.
    The cabinet is a Palmer 1x12 with a Celestion Vintage 30 U.K. made, and the microphone is a Sennheiser e-906 that I´ve used for all gigs over the last 10+ years.
    Mic is placed a bit of axis, as I would normally put it in a live situation, but volume how ever is set quite a lot higher than I normally would. My experience with Kemper is that it does a better job playing a loud amp at low volumes than a low leveled amp at high volume.

I mostly play pop, rock, blues and jazz/fusion, so that´s where I'm trying to get with the profiles of course, and I guess Hadley Hockensmith (Koinonia) and Jeff Beck are maybe my greatest influences when it comes to sound.

As mentioned before I haven't tried these profiles in a band setting yet, but looking forward to it. hopefully i won't need to do a lot of tweaking to get there.
    btw. The effects in the rig is just what ever was there when I made the profiles.

Hope you will try them out and also give me some feedback on how you liked them.