Problem uploading firmware screen !!

• Hi Everyone,

I got a problem with the last firmware update, directly downloaded from my mac and Rig manager (connected by USB cable) , from this i have a message on rig manager ( uploading firmware ) and a sync screen on the Kemper with an infinite 0% .
    don't know why but nothing's change .
    Someone knows the issue?

Best Regards
    Jeremy

• Ah... that's better, Jeremy; thank you!

Rings a bell, this behaviour. Did you try rebooting the app and starting the process again? Call me old-fashioned, but I'd be inclined to reboot both the Kemper and 'puter and try again before panicking.

I have a vague memory of this sort of thing happening fairly-recently to someone, but suspect it was only a glitch that appeared after a fresh installation of a particular version of RM, and even then, one that seemed to sort itself out - i.e., it only happened during the first update attempt.

• Similar issue, strange that all the beta firmware/software has worked flawlessly, only after both went to Public release that it crashes. I've attemped the past three nights with a fresh reboot on the PC. Not a big deal, I'll just have to do it manually... one of theses days || It's just the new process is so convenient and has made me lazy.

I can't really say where it get's stuck, I just know when I get back to it the Kemper has a bunch of print on the screen and the tail end it says press Exit to reboot.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it but Rig Manager tells me there's an update everyday, so I've just been updating it... everyday.

I should pay more attention but hey, I just want to play :thumbup: