NO audio after switching patches

• Was using my Powered kemper with remote. Everything working fine. Had been playing for about an hour set on profiler. Switched to another patch and had no audio. I pulled the plug out of my guitar and was not getting a signal. I eventually powered off and back on and everything worked again. I obviously can't have this occur in a live situation. I understand this is a computer and computers freeze/lockup but I've only had this a few months.
    I did contact support.......waiting to hear back.
    Anyone else experience this?

• Still haven't heard from support. I'm sure there is not much they can do since it is currently working but it is a bit unnerving to have new expensive gear crap out with no explanation. :/

• Burkhard
    25-Feb

you need to narrow in, is the Input LED dead, is the Output LED dead... If both are dead, can you find a Rig or Slot in Performance Mode causing this issue? Can you reproduce it?
    Where is the level of Volume Pedal, are you using pedals or how are you controlling the Profiler remotely?
    Where is the level of your output volumes and especially those you use for monitoring?

But fist I would install latest software 5.1.1 Release to be on common ground.

• Software is upgraded. Using Remote. Performance Mode. I can't replicate it. I was playing. Switched from Slot 1 > 2 (WhIch I was doing with no problems all night)
    No output. Pulled the cable out of the guitar and tapped and heard nothing. All LEDS were working. And the LCD changed when I switched the power switch back and forth. But no output. I had to turn off the profiler and turn it back on.

• I was able to replicate this issue and can hopefully explain it correctly. I have an expression pedal that I use for both wah and volume. It is set to toe off for the Wah. When the Wah is not engaged in one of the MODS it works as a volume pedal. I'm in performance mode patch one slot one. The pedal is in the heel position (no volume) and I select slot 2. Move the expression pedal to toe position and have no sound. The only way I can then engage is to switch to another patch. Changing slots or moving the pedal does nothing. What am I missing here?