Personalized Skype Support

• I'm a new user in need of a Kemper expert who can connect on Skype and walk me through the KPA features. I have read the manual and watched the video tutorials, but I'm still a bit lost. I'd be happy to pay for this training.

• Hi Desire1 just fire off your questions to the forum,
    plenty of free and great advise here,
    it's a lot easier than appears at first glance,
    ps no one will judge you, we were all newbies once!!! :thumbup:

• Every day is a school day guys,i spent the best part of the morning writing harmony scales
    and eventually worked out how to store them!!!
    ps save the harmony scale and give it a name,then it can be recalled
    simples!!!

• Welcome, Desire1!

It's as the peeps have said:

There's no such thing as a dumb question around here. We've all made ridiculous mistakes like plugging guitars into the headphone jack and spending 10 minutes trying to figure out why we couldn't hear anything.

We've also experienced our fair share of slap-your-forehead moments, such as discovering that several pages of parameters are available for a particular "module" when we'd only ever used the first one, assuming that this was all there was.

Believe me, we've already plummeted the depths of "dumb" moves and oversights. The reason there isn't a personalised Skype service is simple: There's no need for one.

• Welcome Desire1!

Youre on the right way. When I first switched on my kpa I was also lost in space and I searched for help. I found it here in the forum . My experience was:
    Learning by doing.
    I tried and tried things for month and when I reached a point where I had a question, I placed it here and many of the smart guys here helped me out.
    Next step was, I visited a workshop with the great Thomas Dill who produced the tutorials. That was a great experience too. You can find more than an hour of this workshop on youtube.
    The tutorials are also great.

Take enough time to explore the kpa. It's not done in 10 minutes and do not hesitate to ask for help here.

A good start is:
    Set the kpa to default settings and connect your remote if you got one.
    Connect your volume padal as written in the manual if you have a pedal
    Plug in your headphone or plug your monitors to to the main outs

Plug in your guitar ( not in the headphone jack :P )
    Start to play.

Than check out the manual an go forward from point to point.
    First I recomment to explore the browse mode and the rig manager.
    Just scroll and load differend rigs by double click on the rig in rm. It appears in your kpa and if you like it, press the store button 3 times for saving it on the kpa.
    Next step is, check out how to set an fx in a stomp of a rig. The manual describes it perfectly. Try to be familar with the parameters of an fx step by step.

If you really on a point where you say I cant get something out of the kpa we can scype but not for money, only for a virtual beer :)

But please try to go familar with the kpa by yourself for the first time. It will be a great learning effect when you sit in front of the green beast and you make your own thoughts how it works and you learn a lot by trying and trying. The wow effect is much bigger when you find out how things work and believe me, the wow effect will come.

Cheers
    Frank