Using the kemper reverb on dry guitar track from DAW

• Hey there!

So I'm working on an EP at home, and I'm thinking about how to organize my guitar tracks. I'm usually a fan of adding reverb after the fact to a dry sound in the daw, and running multiple tracks to the same reverb so there isn't a ton of different reverbs washing each other out. I was hoping to use the same reverb on all of my guitar tracks (layered and split left and right) so I can use a thick guitar sound from layering all of my guitar takes, and put them through the same reverb.

I would usually use my daw plugins for this (slates verb suite is super nice) but I've developed a mod reverb and a shimmer reverb using the kemper, and I'd like to run these by going out of my daw with the guitar tracks into the kemper and then back into the daw. My plan is to run out of my interfaces output, into the fx loop on the kemper (in stereo) and back out to my interface. I would turn off any cabinet simulaton and the amp setting would be irrelevant really. The only questions I have are about the levels on the fx loop. Are the inputs going to handle line level okay? Also... I know with a real tube amp pluging into the loop without anything going through the output (or vice versa) can cause problems. Sorry if this has already been asked! I couldn't find it! Thanks

“Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.” ― Slavoj Žižek

• Never used the fx loop for reamping.
    What about this way

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and setting main out to delay/reverb wet

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The problem with reamping is that the cabinet and head have already been recorded. What I'm trying to do is get just the reverb. What I'm hoping to do is use it like a reverb bus. Altothough good thinking on the reverb out wet! Gotta try that!

I recently tried just the fx loop method and got very muddy verbs... maybe user error? If anyone has used their kemper to put reverb in on post let me know!! I'm gonna try changing that setting like you suggested

“Cinema is the ultimate pervert art. It doesn't give you what you desire - it tells you how to desire.” ― Slavoj Žižek

• I have disabled the whole block! I think I just need to play with bandwidth/frequency!